• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question: Can I Still Get the Charter Host Gift?

In summary, the Charter Host Gift is available to hosts of Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, and Wedding Showers with at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping. To receive the gift, Shows must be submitted by midnight CT on the New Consultant's 30th day and the item number must be written on the sales receipt. The gift is limited to one per Show and is for reproduction and use by The Pampered Chef® Consultants only. The current gift options are the Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet or the Chipotle Rub and Sweet Sprinkle combo, and it must be manually added to the host's order. This gift is not exclusive to cooking show hosts, as previously thought, and can also
pc_jessica
okay i am in my first 30 days and having my own catalog show. now would i still get the charter host gift??

yes! I did.

charter gifts are for cooking show hosts only.

DebbieJ said:

Not according to the Flyer.

*The Charter Host Gift is available to hosts of Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales
before tax and shipping. To receive the gift, Shows must be submitted no later than midnight CT on the New Consultant’s 30th day, and you must
write the item number of your selection on the sales receipt. Item will not automatically ship. Limit one per Show. For reproduction and use by
The Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

DebbieJ said:

I found this on CC:

*The Charter Host Gift is available to hosts of Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales
before tax and shipping. To receive the gift, Shows must be submitted no later than midnight CT on the New Consultant’s 30th day, and you must
write the item number of your selection on the sales receipt. Item will not automatically ship. Limit one per Show. For reproduction and use by
The Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

So, yes, you do get the charter host gift!
Jen

okay good cuz i have a few catalog shows going and i told them they got the charter host gift pheww!

Hmmm, then they must have changed the rules. Used to be cooking shows only.

What is the charter host gift(s) now?

Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet or Chipotle Rub and Sweet Sprinkle combo

i did the chipolte rub and sweet sprinkle combo (using them as booking gifts on my booking tree :)

Don't forget - just like the host and guest specials you have to add the item number to the host order - it is not automatic!

1. Can I still get the charter host gift even if I have already hosted a party in the past?

Yes, the charter host gift is available for all first-time hosts, even if you have hosted a party with Pampered Chef before.

2. Does the charter host gift change every month?

Yes, the charter host gift changes on a monthly basis. Be sure to check with your consultant for the current gift available.

3. Can I choose which charter host gift I receive?

No, the charter host gift is predetermined and cannot be chosen by the host. However, it is always a high-value item that is sure to be a great addition to your kitchen.

4. Is there a minimum party sales requirement to receive the charter host gift?

Yes, in order to receive the charter host gift, your party must have a minimum of $200 in sales. This is to ensure that our hosts are rewarded for their efforts in hosting a party.

5. Can I still get the charter host gift if I choose to host a virtual party?

Yes, the charter host gift is available for both in-person and virtual parties. Your consultant will be able to guide you through hosting a successful virtual party and ensuring you receive your host gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefstef2010