• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Recognition: Selling in RUFTH & HWC

In summary, there is a donation goal of $150 for both the RUFTH and HWC products in order to be recognized this year. In the past, the goal has always been $150, but there is some confusion as to whether last year's goal was $200 for the HWC. It is recommended to check the PP3 report for a total donation amount, not including Trivet or HWC product sales. The deadline for reaching the goal is June 1, 2008 - May 31, 2009. Those who meet the donation goal will receive special seating at breakfast and a different colored lanyard. Hostess items, pink products, and HWC pins are all counted towards the donation goal. Tr
Kelly8
Does anyone happen to know how much we have to sell in both the RUFTH and HWC in order to get recognized this year?

I haven't see anything now that you mention it.

My director said $150, but I have not seen anything in writing yet!

It's always been $150 in past years...

For some reason, I thought last year was $200 at least for the HWC

Kelly8 said:
For some reason, I thought last year was $200 at least for the HWC

150.00 for each one at least the last 2 years...because I got them....:D

They'll probably announce in the KCN next month.
Last year:
150 in both (brown lanyard) or 150 in HWC(pink) or 150 ru(blue)

I do wish that they would tell us how much we donated. I earn it every year, but I always want to know how much I've done. I guess I'm just a little anal like that. And I know that there is probably a report somewhere-lol

It's in PP3 -- Reports > Donations

Enter a date range and run the report. Go to the end of the report and it will show your total. This doesn't include your Trivet sales or HWC product sales, though. You have to run a seperate report for that.

when does it have to be done by, conference or earlier?

bumping for am, does anyone know when the $ cut of is, to get the reward at conference

I want to say it's usually the end of May or June. Let me see what it's been in the past.

They'll let you know, but I'm with Kristi. I think it's May 31.

I can't find it and I need to get stuff done around my house!! We'll see what they say!

it is june 1, 2008 - may 31st, 2009.

What do they do to recognize you?

thanks for the info!

nldavis321 said:
What do they do to recognize you?

You get special seating at breakfast and last year they had lanyards that were different colors depending on how you earned it.

Isn't it where when you sell one of the pink products a 1.00 is donated now do we get credit for the hostess items like the daisy plates get to claim a 1.00 from that too?

christinaspc said:
Isn't it where when you sell one of the pink products a 1.00 is donated now do we get credit for the hostess items like the daisy plates get to claim a 1.00 from that too?

Yes we get credit for every product & the host specials. Also the pink products we won and bought off the supply orders. Also for every bag of the HWC pins, they also count....HTH

Thanks Ginger !!!!

Anytime....!!!

So, if a trivet is sold.....that counts for 2$....correct?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
So, if a trivet is sold.....that counts for 2$....correct?

Yes...thats right!!

1. How can I reach recognition for selling in RUFTH and HWC?

To reach recognition for selling in RUFTH and HWC, it is important to consistently meet your sales goals and maintain high customer satisfaction. This can be achieved by building strong relationships with your customers, offering excellent customer service, and staying up-to-date on product knowledge.

2. What are the benefits of reaching recognition in RUFTH and HWC?

Reaching recognition in RUFTH and HWC can lead to increased sales, bonuses, and rewards from Pampered Chef. It can also help you build a strong reputation as a successful consultant and attract more customers.

3. How can I improve my sales in RUFTH and HWC?

To improve your sales in RUFTH and HWC, it is important to actively promote your business through various channels such as social media, word-of-mouth, and hosting parties. Additionally, offering special promotions and discounts can help attract new customers and retain existing ones.

4. Are there any resources available to help me with selling in RUFTH and HWC?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides various resources such as training materials, product guides, and marketing materials to help you succeed in selling in RUFTH and HWC. Our experienced consultants and support team are also available to offer guidance and assistance.

5. Can I sell in RUFTH and HWC if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can start selling in RUFTH and HWC even if you are new to Pampered Chef. We offer training and support to help you get started, and our products practically sell themselves with their high quality and reputation. As long as you are passionate and dedicated, you can achieve success in selling in RUFTH and HWC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chesse
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nene960
Replies