• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changeover Kit Contents: What's Included and FAQs

In summary, the changeover kit includes 25 catalogs, a sample of each of the 2 order forms, fall/winter show & sell CD, samples of each of the new paperwork items, and order form for new fall products at 50% off.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Does the chageover kit include 25 catlogs? Trying to remember.

Actually, is there a list of what is in the change over kit?

thanks

25 catalogs
sample of each of the 2 order forms
fall/winter show & sell CD
samples of each of the new paperwork items
special edition CN
order form for new fall products at 50% off (have always been sold in groups of products in the past)
new PP/P3 CD

Directors will get the Season of Success in our packages - Consultants get them automatically sent with their first order. Be sure to also add the free order forms and RUFTH trivet to that order (numbers will be included in changeover box).

What did I miss??

They'll have the theme show binder system cover and spine inserts, plus some pages for the new themes.

SS cookware display cards (an extra set if you went to conference!)

And the special edition CN (although we'll all be downloading that real soon if we haven't already, LOL)

you two are awesome! love the new avatars...both of them!

chefann said:
You, too, can be a Simpsons character! Go to www.simpsonizeme.com.
I suggest going there in an off hour. I tried SEVERAL times yesterday and was unable to get it totally through - kept saying the world is big, come back later.

Okay it worked today but I can't find a way to copy it to post it. I saved it to my computer but can't figure out what program to open it in! ANNNNNNNN help!

Edit: never mind! I figured it out.

Last edited:
You'll probably need to edit it to make it smaller, unless you just downloaded the "IM pic" type (the little teeny square one). If you did that, you can just upload that as the Av. Otherwise - do you have Microsoft Photo Editor? It's probably under Microsoft Word Tools on your start menu. You can open it in that and then... You know what? Just email it to me at [email protected].

Related to Changeover Kit Contents: What's Included and FAQs

What is included in the Change Over Kit?

The Change Over Kit includes a variety of tools and items to help you transition from one cooking project to the next. It typically includes a spatula, tongs, measuring cups and spoons, a cutting board, and a mixing bowl.

Can I customize the Change Over Kit contents?

While the standard Change Over Kit includes the essentials, you can customize it to fit your specific needs. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for options and pricing.

How often should I replace my Change Over Kit items?

It is recommended to replace your Change Over Kit items every 2-3 years, depending on frequency of use. This will ensure that your tools are in good working condition and safe to use.

Can I purchase individual items from the Change Over Kit?

Yes, individual items from the Change Over Kit can be purchased separately. You can find them on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

Are there any special care instructions for the Change Over Kit items?

To prolong the life of your Change Over Kit items, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sslangley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
  • robbiesmom123