• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Over Kit - Missing Items?

In summary, the Tri-Folders are no longer included in the change-over kit, but you can still order the Show and Sale CD. The recipe cards and instructions for the new season are now a thing of the past.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Am I confused? I thought we were supposed to get one each of the new recipe cards and the theme show invites in our change-over kit.

I didn't get any. But I did get them at our Kick-Off event thrown by our directors who went to Leadership.

The recipe cards and invites are not on the list of items included (inside back cover of the special edition newsletter). I think HO has been trying to simplify what they have to box up.

Well, that just stinks!

I was wondering if they forgot mine too! :(

So am I to understand that the special Tri-Fold folder that included the recipe cards and instructions for the new season are now a thing of the past? Anyone know what has taken the place of our "Spring Into Success" DVD's? Is the DVD of "Cooking Shows in Action" it?

The Spring into Success DVD will be included in your first supply order.
The tri-fold display is no longer. That was discontinued last season, and has been replaced with the Theme Show guide pages, designed to be put into a binder. If you no longer have the Fall pages for those 3 themes, they are still available on supply order while supplies last.

For those who don't know, you'll also get your 50 free write in order forms with your first supply order. I just got mine.:)

I got the Show and Sale CD with my supply order - not the Show and Sell DVD. No biggie, just saying....

The Show and Sell CD came in the changeover box. DVDs are supposed to be in supply orders placed after changeovers shipped. If you didn't get one, call HO and tell them that you didn't receive it.

I'm going to place my first supply order this month and I'm worried I'm forgetting something. I don't want to have to place another order this month. Order forms are included free, I'm ordering regular postcards, and I'm ordering some 08 postcards (how are they different?), ordering Pantry that I'm low on or don't have. Is the host show planner different for spring because I didn't see one with an '08 date? Ordering the recipe cards for new recipes and one 25 pack of FW catalogs. I'll wait for March to order more Spring/summer catalogs. Any other paperwork I'm missing?

The show planner is the same. The theme show postcards changed (have both 6 O'Clock Salads and Sweet & Simple), but the non-theme invitation postcards did not change. Don't forget that you can also get 1 set of consultant agreements free each month, too.

Also, the products used in the Fall theme shows might not be availabe after this month...does anyone know for sure? Usually it changes each season to go along with the new theme shows. Right now you can order both the fall and spring ones on supply orders.

I haven't watched all of the DVD yet. Is there a recipe demo on it?

Ahhh....spoke to my Director earlier and found out about the DVD getting shipped with the first paperwork order.And I knew that already about the Tri-Folders! Duh....I remember putting together my binder last year! Sheesh! :D

1. What should I do if my Change Over Kit is missing items?

If your Change Over Kit is missing items, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3431. They will be happy to assist you with getting replacement items.

2. How long does it take for replacement items to arrive?

Replacement items for a missing Change Over Kit are typically shipped within 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

3. Can I choose which items to have replaced?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate specific replacement requests for missing items in a Change Over Kit. The items will be replaced with the same items that were included in the original kit.

4. Do I need to return the missing items?

No, you do not need to return the missing items from your Change Over Kit. You may keep or dispose of them as you wish.

5. How can I prevent missing items in my Change Over Kit?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by missing items in your Change Over Kit. To help prevent this in the future, we recommend double checking the contents of your kit upon arrival and contacting customer service immediately if any items are missing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • krzymomof4