• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Deb and Greg's Generosity - FDs Unite!

In summary, this is a website for FD's and Above to share ideas, connect with others, and learn from each other.
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, FD's!

This is awesome! Thanks to Deb and Greg!!

Just wanted to see if a NON-FD could post here.

TeeHee! It worked!

Ann just HAD to be the first one to post here! :p

hoosierchef said:
Ann just HAD to be the first one to post here! :p
Of course! I saw the note in the shoutbox, and scrambled to find it. Had I not been actively surfing at the time, then someone else could have "had" it.

I'm such a post slut. :)

Yes any member can post here. But we are really hoping this will be a haven for Future Directors to bond, share, learn, and address their unique challenges.

It can also pose as a great area to gain inspiration for those of us consultants who are aspiring to become FD's & Above!

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new to this website. I guess I've been browsing around for about a month. As a matter of fact, this is my very first post to the website.

I'm a Future Director. I have three recruits. I'm really hoping to promote to Director by January. That's my plan anyway. I'll love talking with others who have the same goals. Thanks for starting this.

Lisa Meehan

WHoo hoo I just noticed it! Now FDs won't feel so excluded when CS Directors site opens! :)

How exciting our own area!:)

Whatever we want. Should we tell all the non-FD's to keep out? Do we need a secret handshake? How about a code so they can't tell what we're typing....

Linda,
too funny I thought the exact same thing!!

I think a secret code name for us! ;)

FD's RULE!

:D Oh, I'm soooo excited, just back from vacation, got emails that 2 of my recruits qualified while I was gone, and then I find THIS?!?! Man, it's like hitting the PC lottery!!:D

Wow - We have our own special area

I am halfway to future director - I just signed my first recruit last night... it's surreal... does it still count if she's my mother??? When you play Guitar Hero your mother doesn't count as a fan!!! ; )

Of course your Mom counts as a recruit! You signed her, right?
Way to go! One more, and you're a Future Director!

Thanks Ann, obviously with my 8 posts (soon to be nine...) I am really new to this site. I have to say I have been enjoying the banter that goes back and forth and have appreciated the ideas/ documents that I have access to. Seems that the regulars have a lot of fun!

Yeah, we can get a little nuts around here. :DBut there's a lot of great information. And don't take it personally if a thread you start gets hijacked to a completely different topic. We tend to have a lot of "stream of consciousness" conversations, and things meander. :)

Related to Celebrating Deb and Greg's Generosity - FDs Unite!

1. What is "Celebrating Deb and Greg's Generosity - FDs Unite!"?

"Celebrating Deb and Greg's Generosity - FDs Unite!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate the generosity and support of its customers, particularly Deb and Greg, who have been loyal and dedicated followers of our products.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, April 10th at 7:00 PM at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. This is an exclusive event and only invited guests will be allowed to attend.

3. How do I get invited to the event?

Invitations to the event are limited and will be sent out to our top customers, including Deb and Greg. If you are not on the guest list but would like to attend, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. What can I expect at the event?

The event will feature special product demonstrations, cooking tips and tricks, and a chance to mingle with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. There will also be exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, we are only able to accommodate invited guests. However, if you would like to bring a guest, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to get them added to the guest list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Segre
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC