• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Promoting FDs: Ideas to Refresh Your Memory

She told me that the thorns represent the obstacles you will face on your journey to success and that the tight bud will come into bloom as your business grows.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I can't recall what we did in my cluster to promote FDs??? It's been a while. I can't ask my (former) AD because she is now ignoring my emails (so mature...).

I know for $15k in sales we do red green and blue balloons (blue = sky's the limit, green = $, red = you're on fire) and the silver whisk charm...
What the heck did we do for FDs???

Anyone remember what I have talked about doing in the past or have an idea that I can start implementing from here forward?:confused:

could do a red apron with there name on it--

For FD's, our cluster does a presentation of roses (or just an arrangement of a few) with a poem that tells what the parts of the rose represent. I don't have the poem. Maybe someone here does.

morfia said:
could do a red apron with there name on it--

We've always one red aprons for directors...

DebbieJ said:
For FD's, our cluster does a presentation of roses (or just an arrangement of a few) with a poem that tells what the parts of the rose represent. I don't have the poem. Maybe someone here does.

Hmmm - I like the sound of this - anyone have the rose poem?

dannyzmom said:
We've always one red aprons for directors...

Our upline does the red apron for directors too. I gave my FD's a red PC mug. I still have 2 for future FD's - then I don't know...

dannyzmom said:
Hmmm - I like the sound of this - anyone have the rose poem?

I can tell you after conference! My SED does something like that for newly promoted directors. The only part I can remember is that she leaves the thorns on the roses to represent the obstacles that you will overcome. I know there is something about beauty too (of the biz).

This is what my director sent me--looks like two versions.> Here are a couple of versions:
>
> The long stem symbolize the longevity of your new career with the
> Pampered Chef
> The thorns on the stem, the obstacles that you may face, but can
> overcome.
> The green leaves, the monetary gain you will receive with your new
> business.
> And last, but not least, the tight bud will open and come into full
> bloom in time, just as your new career.
>
> This rose represents your business. The stem represents the longevity
> your business can have, the leaves represent possible income
> opportunities and the thorns represent the bumps in the road that you
> might face. Just like water and sunlight help this rose to bloom,
> bookings, host coaching, recruiting and coaching will make your
> business bloom.
>
> I've been using these poems as a way to introduce and welcome our new
> consultants at our cluster meetings. I get 1/2 dozen roses at Aldi
> for $2.99! Such a deal - and everyone really likes the ceremony!

Those are EXACTLY what I was looking for - thanks!!!

DebbieJ said:
This is what my director sent me--looks like two versions.

> Here are a couple of versions:
>
> The long stem symbolize the longevity of your new career with the
> Pampered Chef
> The thorns on the stem, the obstacles that you may face, but can
> overcome.
> The green leaves, the monetary gain you will receive with your new
> business.
> And last, but not least, the tight bud will open and come into full
> bloom in time, just as your new career.
>
> This rose represents your business. The stem represents the longevity
> your business can have, the leaves represent possible income
> opportunities and the thorns represent the bumps in the road that you
> might face. Just like water and sunlight help this rose to bloom,
> bookings, host coaching, recruiting and coaching will make your
> business bloom.
>
> I've been using these poems as a way to introduce and welcome our new
> consultants at our cluster meetings. I get 1/2 dozen roses at Aldi
> for $2.99! Such a deal - and everyone really likes the ceremony!

That's exactly what my Director does for our team for new consultants.

Hmmmm...now you've gopt me wondering if I should do this for NEW consultants and find something different to do for FDs? Any ideas?

That's the one, I knew each part of the rose had a meaning. Our SED does this at the Exec banquet. Last year I roomed with her and was helping her tie ribbons and baby-breath on the roses. I started snapping off the thorns and she almost panicked (I had only done a few thorns thankfully).

Related to Promoting FDs: Ideas to Refresh Your Memory

1. How can I effectively promote FDs within my Pampered Chef business?

To effectively promote FDs within your Pampered Chef business, you can utilize various marketing strategies such as social media, email marketing, in-person events, and collaborations with other businesses. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to entice customers to purchase your FDs.

2. What are some creative ideas to refresh my memory about promoting FDs?

Some creative ideas to refresh your memory about promoting FDs include attending training sessions or workshops offered by Pampered Chef, connecting with other consultants to share ideas, and regularly reviewing the FD product line and its benefits. You can also experiment with new ways to showcase and demonstrate the FDs to potential customers.

3. How can I make sure my customers understand the value of FDs?

To ensure your customers understand the value of FDs, it is important to educate them about the benefits of using these products in their kitchen. You can do this through product demonstrations, sharing customer testimonials, and providing informational materials. Encourage your customers to ask questions and offer personalized recommendations based on their specific needs.

4. Are there any specific tips for promoting FDs during a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are several tips for promoting FDs during a Pampered Chef party. You can create a dedicated FD station or display, offer special incentives for purchasing FDs during the party, and have guests participate in hands-on activities using the FDs. You can also incorporate FDs into your party recipes and highlight their benefits during the cooking demonstration.

5. How do I handle customer objections or hesitations about purchasing FDs?

If a customer expresses hesitation or objections about purchasing FDs, it is important to listen to their concerns and address them with empathy. You can offer to provide more information or resources, such as product reviews or tips for using the FDs effectively. You can also offer a satisfaction guarantee to assure customers that they can try the product risk-free. Ultimately, building trust and rapport with your customers can help overcome any objections they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • hmolah