• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 500 Shows: Need Ideas!

here is a little something for your milestone! You get 25% off all your future orders when you reach 500.
nicki25
Silver Member
Not sure if this is where I should post this but my 500th show is coming up (I did 490 today) and I want to do something for that milestone. Something for the host and for the guest. I have been thinking and can't come up with anything good. Any ideas???:)

Wow!! That's amazing! 500 Shows is alot! Congrats on that HUGE accomplishment! Kinda boring, but maybe give everyone $5.00 off their order...:confused: :confused:
500 is a really big number to do like 500 tips or 500 recipes or anything like that!!

I was thinking along the same lines as adding $5 to their order. I have another question for you - any tips on how you got a $2800 show? That's amazing! :)

My $2800 show was a fundraiser for my daughter's dance studio. We do the fundraiser during the month of November to have the products back in time for Christmas. They had a lot of kids that participated and I offered some incentive for the kid that had the highest sales, for anyone that sold over a certain amount. I think it kinda helps that it is that close to Christmas.
Thanks for the ideas. I am really looking forward to doing something that will totally surprise everyone.

Your 500th Show can be an open house and invited everyone that has ever been a customer from previous shows. You could have a drawing at the party to see who the host will be. Maybe give away some big prizes, like Stoneware or something. Put this all in the flier and more people will want to come.

Congratulations on so many shows, that's great! My forth show is coming up. :) I have a lot to go.

Donna

Offer hosts that are in the month of your 500th show unlimited half price items if there show is at least $500. And give guests who spend $50 or more $5 off their order.

25% commission on $50 is $12.50 and a $500 show would give the host a 25% discount so it would cost you just part of your commission.

nicki25 said:
My $2800 show was a fundraiser for my daughter's dance studio. We do the fundraiser during the month of November to have the products back in time for Christmas. They had a lot of kids that participated and I offered some incentive for the kid that had the highest sales, for anyone that sold over a certain amount. I think it kinda helps that it is that close to Christmas.
Thanks for the ideas. I am really looking forward to doing something that will totally surprise everyone.
Thanks for sharing! I have heard that fundraisers are usually big shows. My oldest will be starting dance/gymnastics this fall - I'll do a fundraiser for them - you've inspired me!

Oh, had another thought for your 500th show celebration. Make yours an open house and invite all your past guests, and then do a mystery guest draw, or since they are past hosts, maybe do 10% off all their sales?

I would ask any of the guests who have attended at least 5 PC shows and if they have they would be receiving some special perks! Anybody turning the big 50? Well tonight I am too the BIG 5-0-0!! This is my 500th show and we will have a special drawing for the one who spends the most plus books a show! So, let's have fun and shop till we cook up the whole kitchen!! If I say the number 5 during my presentation you can pick from the basket too and there will be prizes of your choice. (Have pan scrapers, quik cut knives, twix clips, you know) This will draw the attention to the show big time...but it is up to you to bring in the number 5 to your presentation. Like when my son turned 5 he learned how to use the apple corer. I love love my scraper collection and that is why you should have 5 sisters and give each one of them their own collection for the holidays and so on.

I do stuff like this all the time and I tell you it is a lot of fun. I get bookings just because of this. I got 5 bookings off of a show from Friday night. I usually get 3-5 bookings a show so if you need more ideas e-mail me.

All I can say is WOW 500 shows is HUGE! Congrats! Sorry no help to you I know but wanted to say you rock! I can't wait to reach 100 milestone!

Nicki, congrats on reaching 500 shows! That is a lot of work/fun/business!!

You need to bring noisemakers and party hats to show 500.:p

I like Beth's idea about celebrating for the whole month.

Trying to wrap my brain around an idea for a 'pool' where you sell squares for 50 cents a square, maybe 500 squares, and at the end of the month, someone wins a $250 shopping spree? That's a lot of squares, but wanted to keep the amount small so people could buy a lot of squares if they wanted to...

Thanks everyone for all the ideas. I love them:D
I will defintatly be taking noise makers and party hats. Keep the ideas coming. I am getting so excited about this show. I am hoping to make it fun for all the guests and host!!
:) :) :) :) :)

That's awesome!!! 500 shows! Congratulations! This sounds like it'll be a blast. I like all of the ideas that were shared. It sounds so fun, it makes me want to come to that show!!!:)

Thanks for all the ideas everyone. I decided to start with the "raffle". I am selling squares for .50cents a square with the hopes of selling 500 of them and then I can draw 1 name and give away a $250 pc shopping spree. I decided to start selling them now and will sell them through May and will draw the name at the end of May. I started selling them today and have already sold 34. This is really being recieved well from everyone that I have talked to about it.
Thanks for the idea. I am still thinking about some other things to do to celebrate.

CONGRATULATIONS! Thats so cool, 500 shows! Its amazing ... Im looking forward to 50 SOMETIME this year hopefully! I like the idea of the raffel you are doing, i bet it will go great! Congrats again!

as I was reading Sallie's post, I was thinking that everyone that purchased $50 could be added to your raffle squares. That way you are earning comission too.
Maybe add the shopping spree to your open house and go for a $1000 show! That sounds like a fun way to go; throw a party and reward everyone for being great customers and hosts. Hourly drawings etc.
let us know how it goes!

Nicki-what did you decide to do at the actual 500th show? Mine will be in February as I just entered the hose for #499 and I want to promote it as THE show to book because they will get.......______________________!!!

Ideas welcome!

nicki25 said:
Thanks for all the ideas everyone. I decided to start with the "raffle". I am selling squares for .50cents a square with the hopes of selling 500 of them and then I can draw 1 name and give away a $250 pc shopping spree. I decided to start selling them now and will sell them through May and will draw the name at the end of May.

Your state isn't listed in your name box, but as I am from Indiana, I immediately thought of the Indy 500. And, since you're selling squares through May, you could do some kind of tie-in (since the race is held the end of May). Have a checkered flag board, or something like that. Maybe "Who wants to drive away with a $250 PC shopping spree?" Obviously, if racing is not "big" in your area, that may not go over, but I couldn't help but go there... :)

Anyways, congrats on that milestone. That's a LOT of work! Best wishes for another 500+ more!

Tammy

you go girl.......you have inspired me

Way to go!! :balloon:

I did do the raffle and didn't have as many people participate as I had hoped. I think I gave away around a $100 shopping spree. Still not bad. The actual show itself I took balloons, noise makers, etc. and it ended up with only 2 people at the show so it wasn't near as much fun as I had hoped it would be. I did give free shipping and a season's best to the people at the show (since that was a total of $5.00). I was so excited about being at 500th show and I had hoped for a bigger attendance and more exciting show. Maybe when I get to 1000th I will "Pick" a host who I know will have fun with it.

1. What are some unique ways to celebrate 500 shows?

Some unique ideas for celebrating 500 shows include hosting a VIP event for top customers, creating a special limited edition product or recipe, or organizing a virtual cooking class or demonstration.

2. How can I involve my team in the celebration?

You can involve your team by hosting a team potluck or dinner, organizing a team outing or activity, or creating a special recognition or reward for reaching 500 shows together.

3. Can you provide any decoration ideas for the celebration?

Some decoration ideas for the celebration could include using Pampered Chef products as centerpieces or party favors, creating a banner or sign with the 500 show milestone, or incorporating the company's colors and logo into the decorations.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the 500 show celebration?

At Pampered Chef, we do not have any specific promotions or discounts for celebrating 500 shows. However, we do offer regular promotions and discounts for our consultants and customers, so be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for any current deals.

5. How can I make the celebration memorable for my guests?

To make the celebration memorable for your guests, you could offer a special gift or giveaway, provide a fun and interactive activity or game, or create a photo booth with props related to Pampered Chef for guests to take pictures and remember the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • amya
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • JennyJennJen