• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CDN PC Active Commitment: What is the Minimum Requirement?

In summary, CDN PC Active Commitment is the commitment made by Pampered Chef consultants to actively sell and promote their products, meeting minimum sales requirements and participating in company events. The minimum requirement for this commitment is $150 in personal sales every calendar month. Failure to meet this requirement may result in an inactive consultant account with no access to commission or company benefits. However, missed months can be made up for by having a "catch-up" month where sales are doubled. This commitment is required for all consultants in order to earn commission and participate in company events and promotions.
stefani2
Anyone know of the minimum committment to stay active in CDN PC?

$300 every 3rd month (at least, that's what I was told) ... you essentially get 2 months where you can do whatever, but if you don't submit a $300 show the third month, you go inactive.

hmmm......I was told (I thought) $300 every 2 months???

Do you know who I could phone to find out? Everyone seems to think differently. I hear some people say that you can even just submit once per season....I don't know if that is right or not, though......

SOOOOO confusing....

It's $300 every 2 months!!!

it is $300 every 2 months
for instance if you did $300 in nov but nothing in dec or jan as of feb 1 you would be inactive losing all career sales, recruits etc.
but anytime within 1 year of you going inactive you can submit a $300 party to re-activate yourself

hope that helps

:) What Heather said!

$300 every two months - revolving months. So say you submitted $350 in November. That covers November and December. December you submit nothing. You have until the end of January to submit another $300 minimum to cover Dec/Jan or go inactive Feb 1st. If you submitted $120 in Dec you wouldn't need it for Nov/Dec since Nov was $350 but you would need $180 more in Jan to not go inactive Feb 1st.

1. Nov/Dec
2. Dec/Jan
3. Jan/Feb
4. Feb/Mar
5. Mar/Apr
6. Apr/May
7. May/June
8. June/July
9. July/Aug
10. Aug/Sept
11. Sept/Oct
12. Oct/Nov

and repeat :D

If you DO go inactive you need $300 in sales in ONE month to reactivate plus like mentioned you'd lose your career sales and your raise if you've earned one for career sales, recruits etc.

Last edited:

Related to CDN PC Active Commitment: What is the Minimum Requirement?

What does CDN PC Active Commitment mean?

CDN PC Active Commitment refers to the commitment made by Pampered Chef independent consultants to actively sell and promote Pampered Chef products. This includes meeting minimum sales requirements and actively participating in company events and promotions.

What is the minimum requirement for CDN PC Active Commitment?

The minimum requirement for CDN PC Active Commitment is $150 in personal sales every calendar month. This can be achieved through online sales or in-person events.

What happens if I do not meet the minimum requirement?

If you do not meet the minimum requirement for CDN PC Active Commitment, your consultant account may become inactive. This means you will not be able to earn commission, participate in company events, or receive any other benefits of being an active consultant.

Can I make up for missed months of meeting the minimum requirement?

Yes, you can make up for missed months of meeting the minimum requirement by having a "catch-up" month where you double your sales and meet the requirement for two months. This will keep your consultant account active.

Is CDN PC Active Commitment required for all consultants?

Yes, CDN PC Active Commitment is required for all consultants who wish to earn commission and participate in company events and promotions. It is important to maintain active status to continue receiving the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • stefani2