• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogs in New Consultant Kit?

In summary, the New Consultant Kit includes three types of catalogs: the Spring/Summer Catalog, Fall/Winter Catalog, and Outlet Catalog. These catalogs are updated twice a year and can also be purchased as digital versions. Additional catalogs can be ordered through the back office or customer service team. They are essential tools for showcasing products to potential customers and can be used for events and parties.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
does anyone know when they start putting the spring catalogs in the new consultant kits?

I think after the 22nd, but dont quote me ;)

my recruit got her kit two days and got all f/w catalogs.. there is no way she can go thru that many in two weeks..

crissy11 said:
my recruit got her kit two days and got all f/w catalogs.. there is no way she can go thru that many in two weeks..

I would call HO.
I thought about now that they would give one pack of current season and one pack of season about to start. They might swap some out for her -or send her a changeover kit.

Worth a try!

She can always hold the old ones for any booths or for leaving around town. Give them away to advertise to everyone!

a new consultant of one of my downline got her kit today and had both catalogs in it

What are the different types of catalogs included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes three different types of catalogs: the Spring/Summer Catalog, the Fall/Winter Catalog, and the Outlet Catalog. These catalogs showcase our latest products and special deals for each season.

How many catalogs are included in the New Consultant Kit?

There are a total of three catalogs included in the New Consultant Kit: one Spring/Summer Catalog, one Fall/Winter Catalog, and one Outlet Catalog. These catalogs are essential tools for showcasing our products to potential customers.

Can I order additional catalogs for my New Consultant Kit?

Yes, you can order additional catalogs for your New Consultant Kit. You can purchase them through your back office or by contacting our customer service team. Additional catalogs can be a great way to have extra copies on hand for events and parties.

How often are the catalogs updated?

Our catalogs are updated twice a year to showcase our latest products and special deals for each season. The Spring/Summer Catalog is updated in March, while the Fall/Winter Catalog is updated in September. The Outlet Catalog is updated periodically throughout the year.

Are there any digital versions of the catalogs included in the New Consultant Kit?

Yes, in addition to physical copies, the New Consultant Kit also includes a digital version of each catalog. These digital catalogs can be accessed through your back office and are great for sharing with customers through email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Rochelle Miller