• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carry All Tote Vs. Consultant Tote What's the Difference?

In summary, the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote are versatile bags designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their products and materials to parties and events. The main difference between the two is size and functionality, with the Carry All Tote being slightly bigger and able to hold larger items. Both totes can be used as a carry-on for flights, but it is advised to check with the airline's guidelines. The Carry All Tote is insulated while the Consultant Tote is not, making it suitable for keeping food and drinks cold. Additionally, the Carry All Tote can also be used for personal outings due to its spacious design and insulation.
jj16
Gold Member
For some of you who have the carry all tote, Simple Additions Tote, padded envelope. First off what is the difference between the carry all tote and the consultant tote? In the Simple additions tote it looked like it would be a good way to carry spices, cookbooks, etc. since I don't have much of the Simple Additions. What are the padded envelopes? They looked like a good way to keep the executive cookware from getting scratched. Any ideas on what works best for you let me know.

I typically take tools we'll be using for recipe, cookbooks, spices, laptop, catalogs. I wouldn't mind taking the Executive Stir Fry Skillet so people could see what great cookware it is but I don't want it to get scratched rubbing up against something else. Right now all I have is the bag that came with the full sized starter kit (not the mini kit). Thanks!

jj16:)

I am not an expert but the carry all tote has 2 dividers in it making it 3 smaller compartments while the Consultant Tote has one large space in the middle and on the sides you have a little compartment. The carry all is smaller in size overall as well.

Tracy

The consultant tote is the bag that comes with the standard kit. So you already have that one. The carry all is for large but generally light weight items. I use mine for cookbooks, catalogs, or large items that don't quite fit in the consultant tote when it's already packed for a show.

1. What is the difference between the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote?

The Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote are both versatile bags designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their products and materials to parties and events. The main difference between the two is size and functionality.

2. How big is the Carry All Tote compared to the Consultant Tote?

The Carry All Tote is slightly bigger, measuring 18" x 12" x 14", while the Consultant Tote measures 17" x 8" x 12". This makes the Carry All Tote more spacious and able to hold larger items.

3. Can both totes be used as a carry-on for flights?

Yes, both the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote are designed to be used as a carry-on for flights. However, it is always best to check with your airline's specific guidelines for carry-on bags.

4. Are the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote both insulated?

No, the Consultant Tote is not insulated, while the Carry All Tote is. The Carry All Tote is designed to keep food and drinks cold during transportation, while the Consultant Tote is more suitable for carrying non-perishable items.

5. Can the Carry All Tote be used for personal use, not just for Pampered Chef events?

Yes, the Carry All Tote can be used for personal use as well. Its spacious design and insulation make it a great option for picnics, beach trips, and other outings where you need to keep food and drinks cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KatieBeth
  • christinaspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • ponvn591