1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Carmel Apple Dessert Duo

1. dare1969

dare1969 Guest

I am hosting my Open House this weekend to kick off my Pampered Chef business, and I was thinking of making the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo as one of my recipes (I'm also making the Easy Artichoke Pizza)

I was wondering if anyone has tried these, and what are your thoughts.

I also wanted to say what a great group this is, so many ideas!

Oct 11, 2005
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Which cookbook is the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo in? It sounds very good.

Oct 11, 2005
  3. dare1969

dare1969 Guest

It's in the Season's Best Fall/Winter 2005.
    I thought it sounded good too, and great for fall.

Oct 11, 2005
  4. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I made this at a show I had in Sep. everyone LOVED it. I got 2 bookings from that show and both hosts requested to have the dessert at their party. I thought of it more as an appitizer than a dessert though.
    I would defenetly recommend making the tortilla chips that go with it, they went faster than the apple slices!
    hth

Autumn
    Kitchen Consultant for
    The Pampered Chef
    chefautumn@yahoo.com
    www.pamperedchef.biz/chefautumn

Oct 12, 2005
  5. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

i agree with autumn....It is very easy to make, just don't try to do 50 things at once like me, I kind of burt 1/2 of my chips b/c I was trying to do millions of other things. It's ok b/c my husband still loved the dips and so did my director and co-consultant...we had a meeting together the day after I made it and brought it with me...they ate most of it and what they didn't eat, their kids ate. Wedged apples are also good to dip in them and it;s easy if you have the apple wedger!!!

6. dare1969

dare1969 Guest

Ok, I have to say that everyone LOVED the Caramel Apple Duo. It was a hit. I had leftovers of the apple salsa, and served it over vanilla ice cream last night. I also recommend making the easy artichoke pizza from the Seasons Best fall/winter...YUM

Also my open house went pretty well, only 9 people showed up, but I had a $407.00 show and got 4 bookings out of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2005
    Oct 17, 2005
Have something to add?