• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cara's Pampered Chef Business: Need Fliers for Advertising in Neighborhood

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. They have been in business for over 40 years and their mission is to help people create delicious and healthy meals in the comfort of their own homes. To purchase products from Cara's Pampered Chef business, you can host a cooking show, attend a cooking show, or order directly from her online store. Hosting a cooking show with Cara's Pampered Chef business also allows you to earn rewards and discounts. By joining Cara's Pampered Chef team, you can earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. To contact Cara for more information about her Pampered Chef business and products, you can
cbouchard365
I am new to the PC business and want to advertise in my neighborhood any one have any fliers that they have made and i could borrow
thanks cara

Go to the files and type in "neighborhood" you will find a ton of flyers just for this.

thank you so much it is nice to have somewhere to go for help.

Here's everythign I have.

Attachments

• PCNewConsultantflyer1.doc
    50 KB · Views: 354
  • Consultant in Your Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    41 KB · Views: 581
  • Flyer-1fold-consultantinyourcommunityletter.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 353
  • NewNeighborFlyer.doc
    20 KB · Views: 372
  • I Started A New Business Postcards.doc
    1 MB · Views: 336

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. We have been in business for over 40 years and our mission is to help people create delicious and healthy meals in the comfort of their own homes.

2. How can I purchase products from Cara's Pampered Chef business?

You can purchase products from Cara's Pampered Chef business by hosting a cooking show, attending a cooking show, or ordering directly from her online store. Hosting a cooking show is a great way to earn free products and discounts while having fun with friends and family.

3. Can I earn rewards or discounts by hosting a cooking show with Cara's Pampered Chef business?

Yes, hosting a cooking show with Cara's Pampered Chef business is a great way to earn free products and discounts. As a host, you can earn 10-15% of the total sales in free products, as well as 50% off any product of your choice.

4. What are the benefits of joining Cara's Pampered Chef team?

By joining Cara's Pampered Chef team, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also receive discounts on products, training and support from a mentor, and the ability to set your own schedule.

5. How can I contact Cara for more information about her Pampered Chef business and products?

You can contact Cara through her personal Pampered Chef website, where you can browse products, book a cooking show, or join her team. You can also reach out to her through social media or by email for any additional questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • princessgirlie25