• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Apple Bread Pudding Sbrc F/W06

In summary, the ingredients needed for Caramel Apple Bread Pudding Sbrc F/W06 are 1 loaf of brioche bread, 4 large eggs, 2 cups of heavy cream, 1 cup of whole milk, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 2 cups of diced apples, and 1/2 cup of caramel sauce. Any type of bread can be used for this recipe, but brioche bread is recommended for its rich and buttery flavor. The baking time is approximately
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anyone made this ahead & then reheated it?
I am thinking of making this for the event I have Wednesday morning & then showing up with it & reheating it there if necessary...tips?

anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I did it!! It came out fine!! Go for it! :D

SusanBP0129 said:
I did it!! It came out fine!! Go for it! :D

Did you re-heat it in the microwave or the oven?
Any other tips I'll need to know? I am throwing this together at 8am for a 9:15 event and will have no time for a dress-rehearsal - LOL

I just assembled the whole thing....threw it in the fridge and then microwaved it about 2 hours later. It was awesome!

I am going to need to microwave it fully at home, then bring it to the event about 45 minutes later. Do you think it will be reheatable when I get to the event just to warm it up?

It should be OK- but I'd warm it on Med to heat it gently (and so the edges don't over-cook before the center heats).

1. What are the ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding Sbrc F/W06?

The ingredients needed for Caramel Apple Bread Pudding Sbrc F/W06 are 1 loaf of brioche bread, 4 large eggs, 2 cups of heavy cream, 1 cup of whole milk, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 2 cups of diced apples, and 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.

2. Can I use a different type of bread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread that you prefer. However, brioche bread is recommended for its rich and buttery flavor, which adds to the overall taste of the bread pudding.

3. How long does it take to bake the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding Sbrc F/W06?

The baking time for this recipe is approximately 45 minutes. However, it may vary depending on your oven and the size of your baking dish. It is best to check the bread pudding at 30 minutes and continue baking until it is golden brown and set in the middle.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding Sbrc F/W06 ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. You can also freeze the bread pudding after it is baked and reheat it in the oven when you are ready to serve it.

5. Do I have to use fresh apples for this recipe?

No, you can use either fresh or canned apples for this recipe. If using canned apples, make sure to drain them well before adding them to the bread pudding. You can also substitute apples with other fruits such as pears or peaches if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonyphel00
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • lacychef