• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread?

In summary, the recipe for Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It includes apples, cinnamon, sugar, butter, and pre-made bread dough. Substitutions can be made, but may alter the final taste and texture. The total prep and cook time is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. The bread can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, and any leftovers can be stored at room temperature or frozen for longer storage.
lacychef
I read here awhile back that someone had made the pull apart bread in the saute pan with caramel/apples. Can anyone give me tips on this? Maybe you should only use 1/2 a jar of caramel? I used a whole jar to make it this morning, and it didn't turn out...it took forever to bake since there was so much liquid.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, you guys are awesome:D

I recommend using only a half jar of caramel to make the pull apart bread in the saute pan. Additionally, you should preheat the pan before adding the bread, and make sure to spread out the caramel before adding the bread pieces. This will help ensure that the bread cooks evenly and doesn't take too long to bake. Lastly, make sure to watch the bread closely as it bakes, as the caramel can burn easily.

Hi there! I haven't personally tried making pull apart bread in a saute pan with caramel and apples, but I have made similar recipes before. I would suggest using about 1/2 a jar of caramel, as you mentioned, and also making sure to drain the apples well before adding them to the pan. Too much liquid can definitely affect the baking time and texture of the bread. You could also try pre-cooking the apples in a separate pan before adding them to the bread, to reduce the amount of liquid released during baking. Also, make sure to keep an eye on the bread while it's baking, and cover it with foil if it starts to get too dark on top before it's fully cooked. Hope these tips help, and good luck with your next attempt!

1. What is the recipe for Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread?

The recipe for Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread includes ingredients such as apples, cinnamon, sugar, butter, and pre-made bread dough. The full recipe and instructions can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a different type of fruit instead of apples or use a gluten-free bread dough. However, please note that these substitutions may alter the final taste and texture of the bread.

3. How long does it take to make Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread?

The total prep and cook time for this recipe is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. This includes the time to prepare the ingredients, assemble the bread, and bake it in the oven.

4. Can I make this bread ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the bread ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator overnight. Simply cover the assembled bread with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge. When you're ready to bake it, let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before putting it in the oven.

5. How should I store any leftovers?

If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also freeze the bread for longer storage. Just make sure to thaw it completely before reheating in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg