• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Car Magnet Ideas - Share Your Designs!

In summary, car magnets are removable signage made of vinyl that can be easily attached to the surface of a vehicle. They are commonly used for advertising, support for a cause or personal expression. Designing a car magnet is simple and can be done with design software or a professional designer. A common size for car magnets is between 12x18 inches and 18x24 inches. They are reusable and can be easily removed and reattached to different vehicles. It is important to clean both the magnet and the car surface before reattaching for optimal adhesion.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm thinking of ordering a car magnet from Vista print but am looking for ideas on how some have done them or designed them. I've got a few ideas but hubby says look too jumbled or busy to him, and I wondered what others have done. They are having awesome sales right now and thought this would be great time to try and order.

Thanks for ideas and input.

Lisa

Re: Car Magnet - Can anyone post picture of one they ordered from Vista Print?? IdeaJust be sure not to put the PC logo on it. Can't do that.

Re: Car Magnet - Can anyone post picture of one they ordered from Vista Print?? IdeaI know I can't use logo, but wondered what others have done. I know a girl in my cluster did one and I don't see that design anymore. It was really neat kitchen-y designs.

Re: Car Magnet - Can anyone post picture of one they ordered from Vista Print?? IdeaPersonally, I'd check out the ones on Merrill then go from there. Don't do too much. Name, phone, website, maybe "get free products, ask how" or something

Re: Car Magnet - Can anyone post picture of one they ordered from Vista Print?? IdeaI ordered one fomr Vista Print and I LOVE it!!
I will try to take a picture of it this afternoon to post for you!

Re: Car Magnet - Can anyone post picture of one they ordered from Vista Print?? IdeaThanks can't wait to see what you did.

"

What are car magnets?

Car magnets are a type of removable signage that can be easily attached to the surface of a car, truck, or other vehicle. They are typically made of vinyl and can be customized with designs, logos, or messages.

What are some popular uses for car magnets?

Car magnets are often used for advertising purposes, such as promoting a business or organization. They can also be used to show support for a cause, team, or political candidate. Some individuals also use car magnets as a form of personal expression or decoration.

How do I design a car magnet?

Designing a car magnet is easy and fun! You can use a design software or online tool to create your own custom design, or you can work with a professional designer. Make sure to include eye-catching visuals and clear messaging to make your car magnet stand out.

What size should a car magnet be?

The size of a car magnet can vary depending on personal preference and the size of your vehicle's surface. However, a common size for car magnets is between 12x18 inches and 18x24 inches. It's important to make sure the magnet is large enough to be easily seen, but not too large that it covers important parts of your car.

Can I reuse my car magnet?

Yes, car magnets are designed to be reusable. They can be easily removed and reattached to different vehicles, making them a cost-effective option for temporary or seasonal promotions. Just make sure to clean the surface of the magnet and the car before attaching it again for the best adhesion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cat
  • Intrepid_Chef