• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find Use & Care for This? Here's Help!

On the U&C for the Scalloped Bread Tube, it says to use one (1-pound) frozen bread dough. This can be substituted for the refrigerated bread dough. The recipe also says to preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange slices in a single layer on flat Baking Stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Where can I get the Use & Care for this? I see everyone say they're on CC but I've never been able to find them. :confused:

What do you want to know? I have one here...

I have a customer whose tube came with spanish instructions and no recipe. I just want to know the basic instructions and the recipe that comes with it.Thanks!

You can do an adjustment and state that the Use & Care is missing - at least it works this way in USA.

CC has the recipe from Use & Care. Just search on tools used = bread tube. Here it is:

Canape French Bread
Ingredients:
1 package (11 ounces) refrigerated French bread dough

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray inside of Scalloped Bread Tube and lids with nonstick cooking spray. Place lid on bottom of bread tube; fill tube with dough. Place lid on top. Bake, upright, 50-60 minutes. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.

2. Remove bread from tube to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Cut bread into 1/4-inch-thick slices with Serrated Bread Knife.

Yield: 24 slices (1 loaf)

Nutrients per serving: (Light) (2 slices): Calories 60, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 160 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: One (1-pound) loaf frozen bread dough can be substituted for the refrigerated bread dough. Thaw dough according to package directions. Divide dough in half using Serrated Bread Knife; reserve one half in refrigerator for later use. Place dough half in prepared Bread Tube; place lid on top of Tube. Allow bread dough to rise in a warm place for 2-3 hours or until Bread Tube is 2/3 full. Bake and cool as directed above. Repeat with reserved dough half, if desired.

If using homemade bread dough, place enough dough in prepared Bread Tube to fill approximately half full; place lid on top of Tube. Allow bread dough to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes or until Bread Tube is 2/3 full. Bake and cool as directed above.

The Scalloped Bread Tube can be used as a large cookie cutter. You can also use it to cut out crisp rice cereal treats. Spray the tube with a little nonstick cooking spray to avoid sticking.

For sandwiches that are fun to eat, simply assemble sandwich ingredients as usual and cut out the center with the Scalloped Bread Tube. Crusts get cut off, and the sandwich is instantly transformed into a neat shape!

To toast bread slices, preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange slices in a single layer on flat Baking Stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.

Variation: Cinnamon Swirl Bread: Remove bread dough from package; unroll dough onto flat surface. Brush dough with 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine using Pastry Brush. Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over dough. Starting at long edge, roll up dough. Place dough in prepared bread tube. Bake as directed above.

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Policies and ProceduresFinancial Forms and RequestsPampered Chef® DollarsPampered Perks®Recruiting and LeadsMy ShowsSamples and SuppliesHome Office ContactsNews You Can UseWedding Registry

Thanks! I can't seem to find the U&C on CC. I don't know if we have them....I don't even know if we can search CC!!

On the USA site, it's under Products & Recipes > Recipes > Recipe Search.

I can search on tools used, recipe name, ingredients, keyword, cookbooks, etc....I hope you can, too!

Related to Can't Find Use & Care for This? Here's Help!

1. What do I do if I can't find the use and care instructions for my Pampered Chef product?

If you are unable to find the use and care instructions for your Pampered Chef product, you can visit our website and search for your specific product. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I request a physical copy of the use and care instructions for my Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the use and care instructions for your Pampered Chef product by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to send you a copy or assist you in finding the instructions online.

3. Are the use and care instructions available in multiple languages?

Yes, the use and care instructions for our Pampered Chef products are available in multiple languages. You can select your preferred language on our website or request a copy in a specific language from our customer service team.

4. What if my Pampered Chef product does not have use and care instructions?

In some cases, our products may not come with use and care instructions. If this is the case, you can contact our customer service team for assistance or check our website for general use and care guidelines for that type of product.

5. Can I access the use and care instructions on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the use and care instructions for your Pampered Chef product on your mobile device by visiting our website. Our website is mobile-friendly and you can easily search for your specific product's instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
auntyem
  • aprilmlittlefield
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema