• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Candy Bar Sayings for Halloween Fun!

In summary, according to the email, Candy Barr can earn money by cooking for an evening and providing good products.
jrstephens
I remember last year around Halloween there was a thread about different sayings to put on candy bars. Does anyone have that?

It does not have to be PC related. Just sayings to go with candy bars.

I am wanting it for Non-PC use.

Take 5 to relax,

Don't be a Dud, be a Smartie, and have a Whopper of a party.

That's all I can think of right now.

We just got this in the recruiting tips email:

“My family was in a financial CRUNCH. We had always dreamed of having 100 GRAND in our bank account. However, in reality, it was ZERO. Then I went to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show for an evening with friends. Well, BAR NONE, it looked like the best opportunity to earn money and to be at home with my family. Everyone that night had MOUNDS of fun! Oh, and the products, they were GOOD AND PLENTY. My family just SNICKERed at the thought of me doing this to earn money, having been an educator. However, my PAYDAY changed their minds. The benefits have been WHOPPERS, too. It has allowed me to stay at home. I can also set my own schedule for work and play and earn free trips.

“I've told you a little bit about The Pampered Chef NOW, AND if you want to know more, you are welcome to ask me LATER!”

jrstephens said:
I remember last year around Halloween there was a thread about different sayings to put on candy bars. Does anyone have that?

It does not have to be PC related. Just sayings to go with candy bars.

I am wanting it for Non-PC use.
A non-PC quote from Candy Barr might be, "I never met a man I didn't like."

:eek:

Oh, you didn't mean non-Politically Correct?

Well, at least, Candy Barr could join the "stripper" thread.

BethCooks4U said:
We just got this in the recruiting tips email:

“My family was in a financial CRUNCH. We had always dreamed of having 100 GRAND in our bank account. However, in reality, it was ZERO. Then I went to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show for an evening with friends. Well, BAR NONE, it looked like the best opportunity to earn money and to be at home with my family. Everyone that night had MOUNDS of fun! Oh, and the products, they were GOOD AND PLENTY. My family just SNICKERed at the thought of me doing this to earn money, having been an educator. However, my PAYDAY changed their minds. The benefits have been WHOPPERS, too. It has allowed me to stay at home. I can also set my own schedule for work and play and earn free trips.

“I've told you a little bit about The Pampered Chef NOW, AND if you want to know more, you are welcome to ask me LATER!”

I thought this was great:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A non-PC quote from Candy Barr might be, "I never met a man I didn't like."

:eek:

Oh, you didn't mean non-Politically Correct?

Well, at least, Candy Barr could join the "stripper" thread.

H A !! ! !!

1. What are some creative candy bar sayings for Halloween?

Some creative candy bar sayings for Halloween include "Witch better have my candy" for Snickers bars, "Fangs for the memories" for Kit Kats, and "Boo-tiful on the inside and out" for Milky Ways.

2. How can I use candy bar sayings for Halloween parties?

You can use candy bar sayings for Halloween parties by attaching them to candy favors, creating a candy bar with each candy representing a different saying, or using them as decoration on a Halloween themed treat table.

3. Can I customize the candy bar sayings for Halloween?

Yes, you can customize the candy bar sayings for Halloween by using different candy bars and coming up with your own creative sayings to match the theme or occasion.

4. Are there any specific types of candy that work best for candy bar sayings?

Any type of candy can work for candy bar sayings, but it is best to choose candies that have a flat surface or wrapper to easily attach the saying and make it visible.

5. Where can I find more ideas for candy bar sayings for Halloween?

You can find more ideas for candy bar sayings for Halloween by searching online, checking out Pinterest boards, or getting creative and coming up with your own sayings. You can also ask friends or family for their favorite Halloween candy bar sayings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies