• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canceled New Orleans Trip: Disappointment and Refund Woes - Mom Life Update

In summary, Ann is bummed that her husband is going to be away for 3 weeks and she has to cancel her trip to NC and try to get a refund on her ticket. Sara is also bummed, but is grateful that she can still go to Leadership in Cincinnati in January.
pixel-_
I am so utterly bumbed.....My DH is supposed to be going to New Orleans for 3 weeks to replace some Fire Alarms in a hotel. Well he was supposed to be gone this Monday and the job got put on hold so now he won't be home in time to watch the kids :( I had to email HO and cancell my registration for NC and try to get refunded on my ticket. I am so heart broken b/c this was the one thing that was going to get me throught the 3 weeks by myself with 2 kids! I am sorry this is a little long but I just wanted to get it off from my chest!

So Sorry! That is a bummer.

I'm sorry that happened - what a bummer! There just isn't anyone to keep the kids for those few days??

HO offers regional events several times a year. Watch for one in your area and try to go to those! They are always great!!

My husband will be working as well. Look at local gymnasiums, YMCA's, rec centers, etc to see if they offer "day camps" for kiddos. My kids are going to the day camp at our gym that my daughter goes to for cheerleading & tumbling. It's just 3 days, and they will have a total blast (and my hubby doesnt have to worry about taking off work to accomodate me) ;)

My kids are 1 and 3! They are to young to be at any day camp and I have no one to watch the kids! My Mom just had back surgery, DH parents will be in New Orleans b/c it is a family business, and all of the Aunts and Uncles are busy with their own life/kids. It was done with a VERY heavy heart but I really had no other choice.

Oh, no! I'm so sorry that you aren't going to be able to make it! Hopefully we'll see you at Leadership in Cinci in January!

I am so sorry you have to cancel. I would be bummed too.

Can you ask HO if you could attend one of the other waves that might better suit your DH's schedule?

This situation would absolutely (I think, anyway) fall into one of the approved reasons for switching waves. Call HO- if they tell you no then you're in the same boat as now. But if they tell you yes, then you're set (other than switching your transportation)!

Ann is right!Think of it this way, even if you don't get to go with your group, you would still be able to go. And it is ALWAYS great no matter who you "hook" up with! AND IT NEVER HURTS TO ASK! It would be worse if you don't ask HO and find out you could have switched!
Go for it!

AND- if you switch waves, I'm sure there are some CSers who would let you hang out with them so you don't have to be all by yourself.

YepThere is alway gonna be a Cheffer around! So you know you will have a friend!
You know, we spread out that Cheffer Love where ever, Whenever, or Wave we go!

John-- I'm going to print this page with your post title (Ann is right) and hang it on my fridge so DH can see it. :)

Thanks everyone for your support but it looks like DH is going to be away for the whole week :( Maybe next year!

Ah poop!Dang, Dang, Double Dang!

That is truly a bummer Sara - wish you could make it :(

So sorry to hear that Sara! I was looking forward to seeing you again.

Related to Canceled New Orleans Trip: Disappointment and Refund Woes - Mom Life Update

What is the cancellation policy for Pampered Chef orders?

The cancellation policy for Pampered Chef orders varies depending on the type of order and the time at which the cancellation request is made. For online orders, customers can cancel within 30 minutes of placing the order. For party orders, customers can cancel up to 24 hours before the party. For individual orders, customers can cancel up to 10 days before the scheduled delivery date.

How do I cancel an order with Pampered Chef?

To cancel an order with Pampered Chef, customers can log into their account on the website and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, they can select the order they wish to cancel and click on the "Cancel Order" button. They can also call customer service at 1-888-OUR-CHEF to request a cancellation.

Will I be charged a fee for cancelling my Pampered Chef order?

If a customer cancels their order within the allowed time frame, they will not be charged any fees. However, if the cancellation request is made after the allowed time frame, there may be a cancellation fee depending on the type of order. For party orders, there may be a $25 fee for cancelling less than 24 hours before the party. For individual orders, there may be a fee of up to $25 for cancelling within 10 days of the scheduled delivery date.

Can I cancel or change my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, customers can cancel or change their Pampered Chef party up to 24 hours before the scheduled party date. They can do so by logging into their account on the website or by contacting customer service. If a party is cancelled, the host will not be eligible to receive any host rewards.

What happens if an item in my Pampered Chef order is out of stock?

In the rare event that an item in a customer's Pampered Chef order is out of stock, the customer will be notified via email and given the option to either wait for the item to be restocked or to cancel the item from the order. If the customer chooses to cancel the item, they will not be charged for it and any eligible discounts or promotions will be adjusted accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • jenm42
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies
Views
gailz2