• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Flyers With Dcb Special

In summary, the Canadian Flyer with DCB Special is a limited-time promotion by Pampered Chef that combines the popular Canadian Flyer with double credit towards your Direct Credit Bonus earnings. To qualify, you must be a Pampered Chef independent consultant and meet the sales requirements outlined in the promotion details. The DCB Special is only available for a limited time and can be combined with other promotions. No special action is required, just place your orders during the specified time frame to take advantage of this promotion.
kam
Staff member
Since I already had the U.S. ones done, and it only takes a few minutes to change it for Canada, I decided to do some Canadian versions of the flyers with the DCB special. Not sure if anyone can use these.

The first one is a 2 month format, but with Feb host/guest at the top and DCB special at the bottom.

The last 2 are the 3 month format. Both have the DCB special and the Feb host/guest specials. But one has the March Specials and the other one has the recruiting special in place of the March Specials. Hope that made sense.

As always, check for errors. It is possible I missed changing something from US to Canadian.

Attachments

• Canada_DCBFeb2011_fillable.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 325
  • Canada_DCBFebRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 272
  • Canada_DCBFebMar2011_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 272
Thanks for thinking of us! :)

Thank you for including us.

wow! thanks for this! you are awesome & so generous for sharing.

A big thank you from me too, you are awesome.

What is a Canadian Flyer with DCB Special?

A Canadian Flyer with DCB Special is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef that combines the company's popular Canadian Flyer with the added bonus of double credit towards your Direct Credit Bonus (DCB) earnings.

How do I qualify for the DCB Special?

To qualify for the DCB Special, you must be a Pampered Chef independent consultant and meet the sales requirements outlined in the promotion details. These requirements may vary depending on the specific promotion and will be clearly stated in the flyer.

When will the DCB Special be available?

The DCB Special is only available for a limited time and will be clearly stated in the promotion details. We recommend checking the flyer regularly and placing your orders before the promotion ends.

Do I need to do anything special to take advantage of the DCB Special?

No, there is no special action required to take advantage of the DCB Special. Simply place your orders during the specified time frame and the double credit towards your DCB earnings will automatically be applied.

Can the DCB Special be combined with other promotions?

Typically, the DCB Special cannot be combined with other promotions. However, we recommend checking the flyer and promotion details for any specific restrictions or exceptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers