• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Use PC Dollars to Shop at the Pampered Chef Outlet?

In summary, the Outlet section of Pampered Chef's website features discounted items that are either discontinued or overstocked. New items are added regularly, usually every 1-2 weeks. Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards purchases from the Outlet section, but cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Outlet items are covered under the same warranty as regular-priced items and can only be returned or exchanged if damaged or defective within 30 days of purchase.
Jenni
I want to order some stuff off my outlet and pay for it with PC dollars. Can this be done? And how?
THanks~ I know you all know the answers!!!

Log onto Consultant's Corner
Go to Managing Your Business - Order Product Samples (under Samples and Supplies)
Choose Order Now for the Outlet
Shop away
Checkout
Enter PC Dollars

You can only use PC dollars from online logged in as a consultant - you cannot use them through the regular website because you would get commission there. PC dollars are for samples, supplies and products for you.

Thanks.... That helped! I wanted a few things for myself :D

Hi there! Yes, you can definitely use your PC dollars to purchase items from the outlet. Here's how:
1. Log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.
2. Go to the outlet section and add the items you want to your cart.
3. When you're ready to check out, there will be an option to use your PC dollars as payment.
4. Select that option and enter the amount of PC dollars you want to use.
5. Complete the rest of the checkout process as usual.
Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy shopping!

Related to Can You Use PC Dollars to Shop at the Pampered Chef Outlet?

1. What is the Outlet section of Pampered Chef's website?

The Outlet section of our website features discounted items that are either discontinued or overstocked. These products are available at a reduced price and are only available while supplies last.

2. How often are new items added to the Outlet section?

New items are added to the Outlet section on a regular basis, usually every 1-2 weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest deals.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase items from the Outlet?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards any purchase on our website, including items from the Outlet section. However, please note that Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

4. Are Outlet items covered under the same warranty as regular-priced items?

Yes, all items purchased from the Outlet section are covered under the same warranty as regular-priced items. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the Outlet section?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless the item is damaged or defective. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luthergrad
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefpatti13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • karlene