• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Turn a Strawberry Marguerita into a Delicious Pie?

In summary, the ingredients for Strawberry Marguerita Pie include crushed graham crackers, melted butter, sugar, cream cheese, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, frozen strawberries, whipped topping, and fresh strawberries for garnish. To make the pie, you will need to create a crust with the graham crackers, butter, and sugar, then mix the cream cheese, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec until smooth. Fold in the frozen strawberries and whipped topping, pour into the crust, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. You can make a non-alcoholic version by omitting the alcohol and using non-alcoholic margarita mix. The pie will last in the fridge for 3-4 days,
cheftinamd
Help! I have a hostess asking for this recipe. I think it's an older one. I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks! Tina

Hi Tina,

I have a recipe for Strawberry Margarita Squares. Is this it?
Strawberry Margarita Squares
Crust
2 c fat-free mini-twist pretzels (1 c crushed)
½ c butter, melted
¼ c sugar

Filling
2 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
½ c thawed, frozen margarita mix concentrate (non-alcoholic)
2 containers (8 oz ea) frozen whipped toping, thawed, divided
1 pkg (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
½ c boiling water
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup

1. Preheat oven to 350. For crust, finely crush pretzels in resealable plastic bag with Baker’s Roller. Melt butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Add crushed pretzels and sugar; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of Rectangular Baker. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.

2. For filling, beat cream cheese and margarita mix in Classic batter Bowl until well blended. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Using large Spreader, carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate while preparing strawberry layer.

3. Place gelatin in Small Batter Bowl. Stir in boiling water; stir until completely dissolved. Add frozen strawberries and stir until strawberries separate and gelatin is thickened (a spoon drawn through the mixture will leave an impression). Whisk in 3 cups of the whipped topping using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour over cream cheese layer, spreading to edges. Refrigerate 3 hours to set.

4. Cut dessert into 15 squares. Garnish with remaining whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator.

The squares are delicious... I bet you could make the same recipe in a pie plate and call it a pie.

Related to Can You Turn a Strawberry Marguerita into a Delicious Pie?

What are the ingredients for Strawberry Marguerita Pie?

The ingredients for Strawberry Marguerita Pie include crushed graham crackers, melted butter, sugar, cream cheese, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, frozen strawberries, whipped topping, and fresh strawberries for garnish.

How do I make a Strawberry Marguerita Pie?

To make a Strawberry Marguerita Pie, you will need to crush graham crackers and mix them with melted butter and sugar to create a crust. Then, beat together cream cheese, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec until smooth. Fold in frozen strawberries and whipped topping, and pour the mixture into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with fresh strawberries.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of Strawberry Marguerita Pie?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of Strawberry Marguerita Pie by simply omitting the tequila and triple sec. You can also use a non-alcoholic margarita mix in place of the lime juice, tequila, and triple sec.

How long will a Strawberry Marguerita Pie last in the fridge?

A Strawberry Marguerita Pie will last in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. It is best to consume it within this time frame to ensure the freshest taste.

Can I use fresh strawberries instead of frozen in a Strawberry Marguerita Pie?

Yes, you can use fresh strawberries instead of frozen in a Strawberry Marguerita Pie. However, using frozen strawberries will give the pie a thicker consistency and make it easier to slice. If using fresh strawberries, make sure to chop them into smaller pieces before folding them into the filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mellissacooks4you
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg