• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Sharpening the Pineapple?

In summary, a pineapple corer does not need to be sharpened as it is designed with a sharp blade. To sharpen the blades on a pineapple slicer, you can use a sharpening stone or honing steel. It is also possible to sharpen a dull pineapple peeler using the same methods. However, it is not recommended to use a knife sharpener on a pineapple cutter as it may damage the blade. The frequency of sharpening a pineapple corer depends on how often it is used, with a recommendation of every few months for frequent use and once a year for less frequent use.
ibusse13
A customer recently complained that her pineapple wedger was getting dull and asked if there was anyway to sharpen it? Can it be sharpened? Anyone have any ideas or tips?

Slice it through foil a few times.

I thought that of mine last winter but it was the pineapple. It seems the pineapple is tougher in the winter than it is in season. That same wedger slid right through pineapples this summer.

1. Can you sharpen a pineapple corer?

No, a pineapple corer does not need to be sharpened. It is designed to have a sharp blade that will easily cut through the fruit.

2. How do I sharpen the blades on my pineapple slicer?

We recommend using a sharpening stone or a honing steel to sharpen the blades on your pineapple slicer. Follow the instructions provided with the sharpening tool.

3. Is it possible to sharpen a dull pineapple peeler?

Yes, it is possible to sharpen a dull pineapple peeler. You can use a sharpening stone or a honing steel to sharpen the blade.

4. Can I use a knife sharpener on my pineapple cutter?

No, using a knife sharpener on your pineapple cutter may damage the blade or alter the shape of the cutter. It is best to use a sharpening stone or honing steel specifically for kitchen tools.

5. How often should I sharpen my pineapple corer?

The frequency of sharpening your pineapple corer depends on how often you use it. If you use it frequently, we recommend sharpening it every few months. If you use it less often, you can sharpen it once a year or as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarah824
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
  • lmklipfel
  • Products and Tips
Replies