• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Earn 5 SS Plus Bonuses? Expert Answers Revealed!

In summary, the "Ss Plus Bonuses Question" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn extra bonuses on top of their regular commission. To qualify, you must be a current consultant and meet certain sales and recruitment goals during the designated time period. The bonuses are typically paid out as a credit to your consultant account and may have restrictions or limitations. Whether or not new consultants can participate depends on the specific promotion and its requirements. It is best to check with your team leader or the company for more information.
Bexs50
Is it possible to earn 5 SS plus bonuses? Or can you only eran 4 since there are only 4 to choose from??
TIA
Becky

Good question. It seems to me that you could earn 5 but I'd call HO and ask. And then let us know what you find out.

The SS bonus kits are unlimited during the three month SS period. Really!!!

Here's the excerpt from the "Super Starter Program Rules" posted under Super Starter Recognition on CC: ".....there is no limit to the number of Plus Bonuses that can be earned."

I just ordered my fifth yesterday. :)

kris

I got 5 when I started!!!!!:D I gave the duplicate I picked out to my mom.

Wow, you guys did great, I only earned 1 plus...congrats!

I've earned 4 so far but have three more shows to submit before the end of the month (Nov is SS3) and think I might earn 5! YAY!
Thanks for the info!
Becky

good for you! I got my 2 and i was sooooooooooo happy to earn 2!!!

Related to Can You Earn 5 SS Plus Bonuses? Expert Answers Revealed!

1. What is the "Ss Plus Bonuses Question"?

The "Ss Plus Bonuses Question" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn extra bonuses on top of their regular commission. It is designed to reward consultants for their hard work and sales achievements.

2. How do I qualify for the Ss Plus Bonuses?

To qualify for the Ss Plus Bonuses, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef and meet certain sales and recruitment goals during the designated time period. These goals may vary depending on the specific promotion, so be sure to check with your team leader or the company for the specific requirements.

3. How are the Ss Plus Bonuses paid out?

The Ss Plus Bonuses are typically paid out in the form of a credit to your consultant account, which can then be used towards future purchases or redeemed for cash. The exact method of payout may vary, so it's important to check with your team leader or the company for more information.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the Ss Plus Bonuses?

Yes, there may be certain restrictions or limitations on the Ss Plus Bonuses. For example, they may only be available for a limited time or for certain products. Additionally, the bonuses may only be available to consultants in certain regions or with a certain sales level. Be sure to check with your team leader or the company for more details.

5. Can I participate in the Ss Plus Bonuses if I am a new consultant?

It depends on the specific promotion and its requirements. Some Ss Plus Bonuses may be open to new consultants, while others may only be available to more experienced consultants. Be sure to check with your team leader or the company for more information and to see if you qualify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • Poll
  • jhammer22
  • General Chat