• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Download Suze Orman's New Book Courtesy of Oprah?

In summary, Suze Orman's new book is titled "The Ultimate Retirement Guide for 50+" and is available for download on e-book platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and Barnes & Noble Nook. The average cost for downloading the book is around $15-20, but it may vary depending on the platform and format. The book is not available for free download, but some platforms may offer a free sample. It is available in formats such as PDF, EPUB, and MOBI for compatibility with different devices.
chefsteph07
Courtesy of Oprah, through Thurs Jan 15..if the link does not work, go to Oprah.com.

http://www.oprah. com/article/ oprahshow/ 20081119_ tows_bookdownloa d

Last edited:
I just downloaded it and it looks great. I needed this. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks, I missed this episode. I like that Oprah and company are doing this occasionally. Nice perk for the views and saves paper :)

She had Christmas songs to download in December too! Haven't listened to them, but I downloaded them!

Thanks for the head's up!

Thanks for posting this!! I haven't gotten around to watching the Oprah shows from this past week and I just love Suze!! She has got such an "in your face" attitude when it comes to finances and I love how passionate she is!!

Related to Can You Download Suze Orman's New Book Courtesy of Oprah?

What is the title of Suze Orman's new book?

The title of Suze Orman's new book is "The Ultimate Retirement Guide for 50+."

Is the book available for download?

Yes, the book is available for download on various e-book platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and Barnes & Noble Nook.

How much does it cost to download the book?

The cost of downloading the book may vary depending on the platform and format you choose. However, the average price is around $15-20.

Can I download the book for free?

No, the book is not available for free download. However, some e-book platforms may offer a free sample or preview of the book.

What format is the book available in for download?

The book is available in various formats such as PDF, EPUB, and MOBI for download. You can choose the format that is compatible with your e-reader or device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PurpleAngel
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
micocina