• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Change Your Workshops? Step-by-Step Guide for Altering Your Choices

In summary, you can change the date and time, location, add or remove guests, and even change the menu of your workshop with Pampered Chef. However, it's important to communicate with your consultant as soon as possible to make any changes and find suitable alternatives.
cheryl929
Gold Member
Are you able to change your workshops once you pick them? I would really like to change one of mine, but didn't know how to go about it.

Yes - just go back into your registration on CC - and you can do that.

You can also change them when you pick up your registration packet at conference. I've done it almost every year. :D

Yes, you can usually change your workshops once you have picked them. It depends on the specific platform or website you are using, but most will have an option to edit or change your workshops. You may need to contact the organizer or administrator of the workshop to make the change, or there may be a specific process outlined on the website. It's always a good idea to double check the terms and conditions before signing up for a workshop to see if there are any restrictions or fees associated with changing workshops. Good luck!

1. Can I change the date and time of my workshop?

Yes, you can change the date and time of your workshop by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to find a new date and time that works for both of you.

2. Can I change the location of my workshop?

Yes, you can change the location of your workshop, but it will depend on the availability of your consultant. Contact them as soon as possible to discuss alternative locations.

3. Can I add or remove guests from my workshop?

Yes, you can add or remove guests from your workshop. Just let your consultant know and they will adjust the guest list accordingly.

4. Can I change the menu of my workshop?

Yes, you can change the menu of your workshop. Pampered Chef offers a variety of workshop menus, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Just let your consultant know which menu you would like to switch to.

5. Can I cancel my workshop and reschedule for a later date?

Yes, you can cancel your workshop and reschedule for a later date. However, please keep in mind that your consultant may have other workshops scheduled and may not be able to accommodate a new date right away. It's best to communicate with your consultant as soon as possible to find a suitable alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
Replies