• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Break My Party Record?!

In summary, to become a hostess with the mostess, you can host a Pampered Chef party where you can earn free products and discounts based on sales. The benefits of being a hostess include exclusive hostess-only items, trying new recipes and kitchen tools, and spending quality time with loved ones. You can also host a virtual party and there is no minimum purchase requirement to be a hostess. You can choose the recipes to be demonstrated at your party by working with your Pampered Chef consultant.
ChefCKHall
Hah! Just got an email from a host who is determined to break my all-time record high for a party! Don't ya just love it!! Told her that I will need a picture of her with all her goodies for my book that I pass around!

I want a host like this every month please!

I have to ask, what is your all time high?

cincychef said:
I have to ask, what is your all time high?

Currently $2050!

WooHoo!!! Did you double dog dare her? ;)

Sheila said:
WooHoo!!! Did you double dog dare her? ;)

Triple dog dared!

LOVE IT!!!!!! I am going to have to put together a book. I love the idea of having a picture of my "highest hostess"!!!!!

Related to Can You Break My Party Record?!

1. How do I become a hostess with the mostess?

To become a hostess with the mostess, simply host a Pampered Chef party! Invite your friends and family to gather for a fun and interactive cooking demonstration. As the hostess, you will earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

2. What are the benefits of being a hostess with the mostess?

As a hostess with the mostess, you will have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts, as well as exclusive hostess-only items. You will also have the chance to try new recipes and kitchen tools, and spend quality time with your loved ones.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers virtual parties where you can still earn the same hostess rewards as an in-person party. You can invite your guests to join a video call or share a link to shop online.

4. How much do I need to spend to be a hostess with the mostess?

There is no minimum purchase requirement to be a hostess with the mostess. However, the more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on the hostess rewards program.

5. Can I choose the recipes that will be demonstrated at my party?

Yes, you can! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to plan a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. You can also suggest specific recipes from the Pampered Chef catalog that you would like to see at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • DebPC