• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Deals on PC Products and PWS Promotion | eBay Listing 250160671615

Selling PC products on eBay is not against policy, as long as you are not a consultant when you list the item. If you are a consultant, then you are not allowed to sell on eBay. She has been selling PC products for years, so she is exempt from this rule. If she was not a consultant when she listed this item, she is in violation of policy and should Email me at [email protected] with proof of her no longer being a consultant.
Ok chefkristin -Now you have to enlighten us with what happened. ;)

advertising on ebayI was following the events of this the other day and was wondering what if anything transpired? Just being nosey!

I think that HO needs to develop a "no tolerance" policy on ebay and any other auction sites. If you are caught you are immediately terminated. They can put a little box in every cn with this info so that there are no excuses that I did not know because we would be notified every month of it.

<h2>1. What is the PWS Promotion on eBay?</h2><p>The PWS Promotion on eBay is a limited time offer where Pampered Chef consultants can sell certain products at discounted prices. These products are listed on eBay and can be purchased directly from the consultant's personal website (PWS).</p><h2>2. How can I access the PWS Promotion on eBay?</h2><p>You can access the PWS Promotion on eBay by clicking on the link provided in the listing (250160671615) or by searching for "Pampered Chef PWS Promotion" on eBay. Make sure to purchase from a reputable consultant with a high seller rating.</p><h2>3. What types of products are included in the PWS Promotion on eBay?</h2><p>The PWS Promotion on eBay includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The specific products available may vary, so make sure to check the listing for the most up-to-date selection.</p><h2>4. Can I also purchase products from the consultant's catalog parties?</h2><p>Yes, some consultants may also offer the option to purchase products from their catalog parties through the PWS Promotion on eBay. This allows you to support their business and earn rewards while taking advantage of the discounted prices.</p><h2>5. Is it allowed for consultants to promote their PWS and catalog parties on eBay?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to promote their PWS and catalog parties on eBay. However, they must follow the company's policies and guidelines for selling on the platform. If you have any concerns about a specific listing, you can report it to Pampered Chef's Home Office.</p>

1. What is the PWS Promotion on eBay?

The PWS Promotion on eBay is a limited time offer where Pampered Chef consultants can sell certain products at discounted prices. These products are listed on eBay and can be purchased directly from the consultant's personal website (PWS).

2. How can I access the PWS Promotion on eBay?

You can access the PWS Promotion on eBay by clicking on the link provided in the listing (250160671615) or by searching for "Pampered Chef PWS Promotion" on eBay. Make sure to purchase from a reputable consultant with a high seller rating.

3. What types of products are included in the PWS Promotion on eBay?

The PWS Promotion on eBay includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The specific products available may vary, so make sure to check the listing for the most up-to-date selection.

4. Can I also purchase products from the consultant's catalog parties?

Yes, some consultants may also offer the option to purchase products from their catalog parties through the PWS Promotion on eBay. This allows you to support their business and earn rewards while taking advantage of the discounted prices.

5. Is it allowed for consultants to promote their PWS and catalog parties on eBay?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to promote their PWS and catalog parties on eBay. However, they must follow the company's policies and guidelines for selling on the platform. If you have any concerns about a specific listing, you can report it to Pampered Chef's Home Office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccarp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
c00p
  • kitchenqueen