• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Deals on PC Products and PWS Promotion | eBay Listing 250160671615

Selling PC products on eBay is not against policy, as long as you are not a consultant when you list the item. If you are a consultant, then you are not allowed to sell on eBay. She has been selling PC products for years, so she is exempt from this rule. If she was not a consultant when she listed this item, she is in violation of policy and should Email me at [email protected] with proof of her no longer being a consultant.
JTNT8704
Can you believe this ??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250160671615

Not only selling PC stuff, but promoting her PWS and advertising for catalog parties???

Im not one to go through and send this to HO, but figured someone here may...

Oh she's going to get so busted...she's all identified everywhere! To all NEWBIES, repeat after me, NO SELLING ON EBAY!!!!!

The item has already ended, so I am assuming HO has already addressed the auction with her.

Nope, the auction ended cause time ran up. Shes sold many PC items this way. Looks like she does the monthly host specials. Sold a Salad Spinner last month... I dont think HO is aware.

Ugh! I know we go through this every so often, but I just don't understand why people think they are above the rules! What makes them think they are more special than the rest of the "law abiding" consultants? So frustrating!

I have actually had people ask me "why should I buy from you I can get it on E-bay cheaper?" I am almost ready to quit. Not quite but almost.:grumpy:

Can PC not have an agreement with E-bay that no one is allowed to sell PC items on there?

This is the Email reply I got from her- I just warned her that she was doing something against policy...Actually I do not have a link! E-bay doesn't allow links. I am not a pampered chef consultant any longer. This pan was purchased by me in 2002!
I have not submitted anything with pampered chef since May! I wanted to continue but could not be successful, unfortunately! I have spent more money and only lost money! No one has ever responded for any advertising that I have done with e-bay, google, craigslist or anything else. I do not do home parties, catalog parties or anything.
Since you seem so concerned and I don't even know who you are or have to explain anything to you. I purchased this particular item back in 2002, when I wasn't a consultant. I only started in Feb of this year. I have products that I have been buying since I was 18 years old, some I never even used because I put them in a hope chest. I have sold a lot of stuff, most used because I no longer needed it. Or at times, poor and need to make money!!!!Do what you feel is necessary, whoever you are. Why don't you mind your own business. Or if you are going to get into mine, at least say why you are so concerned about ME!
thank you,
Lisa

I don't know the rules, but if she didn't buy this item when she was a consultant, can't she sell it?

I'd love to spend a day just cruising around on eBay to bust people and report them to HO. I know it wouldn't be income-generating but it sure would be fun! ;)

Send a link to her auction and a copy of her response to [email protected]
She is still an active consultant because she has a current website. DUH! I also did a host look-up and she hosted a show in Feb. 2007, probably the big "sale" she mentions in her News section.
She's blatantly breaking the rules and she doesn't care, TURN HER IN!!!

That email she sent you is a load of hooey! Her website is active, so I assume she is as well!

Seeing as she said "WE" to me it sounds like she is still a consultant and if she isn't then why would she even bother puting her web site address on there.

We have brand new stainless steel cookware coming out in September be sure to check out my site. If you love the cookware, September hosts save 60% on any one set or any one piece in September. To have a qualifying show, collect at least $200.00 in sales!!!!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MORE PANS OR PAMPERED CHEF. LET ME KNOW AT MY WEB SITE
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

I sent her an email well - I will see what happens....

i wrote her too to tell her she was violating policy and this is the response she sent me:

yes, I do now. However, I am no longer a consultant! I was when I first listed this PC item over a month ago. I never changed the advertisement. Seems funny that tons of people keep telling me this at this moment when I have been selling PC products for years, no one cared before. Anything that I have sold is mine. Over the past 10 years I have been buying products, sometimes I sell when I am desperate for money or just don't need something anymore!
Lisa

ginamkiely said:
i wrote her too to tell her she was violating policy and this is the response she sent me:

yes, I do now. However, I am no longer a consultant! I was when I first listed this PC item over a month ago. I never changed the advertisement. Seems funny that tons of people keep telling me this at this moment when I have been selling PC products for years, no one cared before. Anything that I have sold is mine. Over the past 10 years I have been buying products, sometimes I sell when I am desperate for money or just don't need something anymore!
Lisa

Looks like she listed it on September 1st which isn't a month ago. Methinks I smell a rat! :)

How could she be selling executive cookware (that she supposedly bought back in 2002 - when executive cookware wasn't even introduced until 2006) and plus why would she have a current website updated with current specials if she weren't selling - amazing!

iamtamnur said:
Looks like she listed it on September 1st which isn't a month ago. Methinks I smell a rat! :)

Definitely a rat since she is giving different stories. At least keep your story straight lady! Again, so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!:grumpy:

I'm confused as to how she only started selling products in February (first e-mail posted) but has been selling PC products for years according to the 2nd e-mail. Hmmmmm. :)

From what I gathered she only became a consultant in Feb but has been selling PC products on Ebay for years.

Gina M said:
How could she be selling executive cookware (that she supposedly bought back in 2002 - when executive cookware wasn't even introduced until 2006) and plus why would she have a current website updated with current specials if she weren't selling - amazing!

My thought, too.

And selling it with a lifetime warranty? That's just not nice. :p

She doesn't sound real bright does she? Someone should email her back and call her out on all this, or just turn her in. :grumpy:

ginamkiely said:

Lisa

That's funny because her PWS is updated through September. So she may not be selling or doing shows right now but according to her PC contract, she's still a consultant. According to me she's a scammer.

In my opinion, she is blatantly disregarding the rules, and doesnt care at all. And she is throwing one lie (and very obvious ones at that... duh) after another. I dont think an Email explaining it further and trying to reason with her would be any good- since shes flat out told me not to be concerned with what shes doing. Grrrrrrrrrr........Good call with the date of the executive cookware. I hadn't caught that.

dannyzmom said:
That's funny because her PWS is updated through September. So she may not be selling or doing shows right now but according to her PC contract, she's still a consultant. According to me she's a scammer.
I was just going to say the same thing. I checked out her site and it is updates through September.

ok I want to email asking if she is a consultant and tell her I would be so excited if she was. See if she confesses.

chefkristin said:
ok I want to email asking if she is a consultant and tell her I would be so excited if she was. See if she confesses.

Tell her you wanna book a show with her - bahahahah!

I just went to see what else was posted and there isn't anything to ask about.

ive been to her site before :(
so obviously been doing this for some time
anyone sent link to HO yet?

well considering the pan wasn't even available until sept 1, she not only is a consultant, but she must have earned it during the sell-a-thon if she actually has one right? I know shipping has been fast, but to have one on the date that it came available? Sheesh!

so if you go to her website on her calender she did a special on Aug 27th for all who placed an order. Also did a fair in Aug also. I guess those do not count for active since Feb. though. You guys are so good. She is so very brave.

So... has anyone reported her yet?!? If no one else wants to, I'll happily volunteer. Her website has obviously been updated recently, spelling errors and all:)
I'm a law and order type -- and it ticks me off when one of our own undercuts the rest of us pulling s&#@ like this.
Just don't want to report to HO if several others already have.

She probably earned the pan free by submitting 2 shows in July. Since we're not buying the whole "I'm not a consultant" thing.

peichef said:
So... has anyone reported her yet?!? If no one else wants to, I'll happily volunteer. Her website has obviously been updated recently, spelling errors and all:)
I'm a law and order type -- and it ticks me off when one of our own undercuts the rest of us pulling s&#@ like this.
Just don't want to report to HO if several others already have.

go for it PEI...turn her butt in!

I'm a firm believer in Karma...what goes around comes around. HO "polices" eBay so she is probably not selling any more for a reason.

Really!?!?
dannyzmom said:
go for it PEI...turn her butt in!

Are you sure? I'll do it, but does it make me a rat?!?! A don't wanna be a stool pidgeon :) I think it's only right to report her, but I feel a bit like a tattletale:?

peichef said:
Are you sure? I'll do it, but does it make me a rat?!?! A don't wanna be a stool pidgeon :) I think it's only right to report her, but I feel a bit like a tattletale:?
Oh you might as well join the club.....many of us have reported our fair share of 'misguided consultants'

okay, then. I'll call h.o. and report back soon:)

just called HO. I am emailing the pertinent details now. Justice served:)

WAHOOO PEICHEF!! Thanks for making me feel better at least!:thumbup:

peichef said:
just called HO. I am emailing the pertinent details now. Justice served:)
Welcome to the club! You have been officially inducted :p

Being a part of this club is fun. Only after a few times of being nice and trying to save their butt, you suddenly just start turning people in. Only because some of the responses are so nasty. I got my picture posted in the turds myspace group.
:grumpy:

Here's the email I sent HO. Enjoy:)

As per my earlier phone call, here is the EBay listing in question:

PAMPERED CHEF 8" SAUTE PAN NEW IN BOX - (eBay item 250160671615 end time Sep-06-07 10:36:40 PDT

Her EBay listing reads as follows. Please note that following her product description, LISA RAMSEY includes a reference to her Personal Website. I have been led to belive that as consultants we are unable to sell PC products through Ebay and, further, that we are not to reference our PWS on other sites.

Description

Item Specifics - Item Condition
Condition: New

JUST LIKE THE DESCRIPTION SAYS
A PAMPERED CHEF 8" SAUTE PAN BRAND NEW IN BOX WITH LIFE TIME WARRANTY

PAMPERED CHEF COOKWARE IS AWESOME,
HARD ANODIZED ALUMINUM REINFORCED WITH TITANIUM FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY

DUPONT AUTOGRAPH 2 NONSTICK COATING INSIDE AND OUT FOR EFFORTLESS CLEANUP

FLARED RIMS FOR DRIPLESS POURING

FLAT BOTTOMS FOR KEEPING FOOD AND OIL FROM RUNNING TO EDGES

THICK BOTTOMS FOR EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION, THINNER SIDEWALLS FOR FASTER HEAT TRANSFER

STAINLESS STEEL SILICONE HANDLES FOR DURABILITY AND COMFORT
AND SAFE FOR OVEN USE TOO UP TO 400 DEGREES FARENHEIT

We have brand new stainless steel cookware coming out in September be sure to check out my site. If you love the cookware, September hosts save 60% on any one set or any one piece in September. To have a qualifying show, collect at least $200.00 in sales!!!!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MORE PANS OR PAMPERED CHEF. LET ME KNOW AT MY WEB SITE
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

I do not wish to be a snitch, but I feel as though this consultant's actions put other, honest, consultants at a disadvantage.

Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

Sincerely

Charity Buchanan

heh heh heh:)

chefkristin said:
Being a part of this club is fun. Only after a few times of being nice and trying to save their butt, you suddenly just start turning people in. Only because some of the responses are so nasty. I got my picture posted in the turds myspace group.
I forgot about that. Is she still a consultant? (That was from the bi-atch in Tennessee - wasn't it?)

I'm glad someone finally reported her...she seemed to constantly change her story and all of those stories should be sent to HO.

Many people DO know they are breaking the rules, especially those doing that for a LONG time and will be rude if you catch them. That is HO's job and I trust they will always be fair so turn them in and let them deal with it...

On a side note...THE NERVE OF HER!

chefkristin said:

OMG remember that!!?!?
I had totally forgotten til you just mentioned it!
Gawd we have such fun around here, don't we??? LOL

I wonder what HO actually does, though....her PWS is still up and running. I would personally think they would take it down. This type of violation, IMHO, is grounds for immediate termination.

ljeffries said:
I wonder what HO actually does, though....her PWS is still up and running. I would personally think they would take it down. This type of violation, IMHO, is grounds for immediate termination.

They have to go through "due process" - remember, they just found out today...they'll give her a chance to defend herself and/or correct it right away. If she continues to offend, it will go...just be patient...

<h2>1. What is the PWS Promotion on eBay?</h2><p>The PWS Promotion on eBay is a limited time offer where Pampered Chef consultants can sell certain products at discounted prices. These products are listed on eBay and can be purchased directly from the consultant's personal website (PWS).</p><h2>2. How can I access the PWS Promotion on eBay?</h2><p>You can access the PWS Promotion on eBay by clicking on the link provided in the listing (250160671615) or by searching for "Pampered Chef PWS Promotion" on eBay. Make sure to purchase from a reputable consultant with a high seller rating.</p><h2>3. What types of products are included in the PWS Promotion on eBay?</h2><p>The PWS Promotion on eBay includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The specific products available may vary, so make sure to check the listing for the most up-to-date selection.</p><h2>4. Can I also purchase products from the consultant's catalog parties?</h2><p>Yes, some consultants may also offer the option to purchase products from their catalog parties through the PWS Promotion on eBay. This allows you to support their business and earn rewards while taking advantage of the discounted prices.</p><h2>5. Is it allowed for consultants to promote their PWS and catalog parties on eBay?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to promote their PWS and catalog parties on eBay. However, they must follow the company's policies and guidelines for selling on the platform. If you have any concerns about a specific listing, you can report it to Pampered Chef's Home Office.</p>

1. What is the PWS Promotion on eBay?

The PWS Promotion on eBay is a limited time offer where Pampered Chef consultants can sell certain products at discounted prices. These products are listed on eBay and can be purchased directly from the consultant's personal website (PWS).

2. How can I access the PWS Promotion on eBay?

You can access the PWS Promotion on eBay by clicking on the link provided in the listing (250160671615) or by searching for "Pampered Chef PWS Promotion" on eBay. Make sure to purchase from a reputable consultant with a high seller rating.

3. What types of products are included in the PWS Promotion on eBay?

The PWS Promotion on eBay includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The specific products available may vary, so make sure to check the listing for the most up-to-date selection.

4. Can I also purchase products from the consultant's catalog parties?

Yes, some consultants may also offer the option to purchase products from their catalog parties through the PWS Promotion on eBay. This allows you to support their business and earn rewards while taking advantage of the discounted prices.

5. Is it allowed for consultants to promote their PWS and catalog parties on eBay?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to promote their PWS and catalog parties on eBay. However, they must follow the company's policies and guidelines for selling on the platform. If you have any concerns about a specific listing, you can report it to Pampered Chef's Home Office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccarp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
c00p
  • kitchenqueen