• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Downloadable Cookbook Featured in the August TT?

In summary, Pampered Chef prides itself on offering high-quality, durable products that are designed to last. They have a wide range of products available for all cooking and baking needs, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, pantry staples, and entertaining essentials. The company offers products at different price points to provide value for their customers, and they also offer a limited lifetime warranty on all cookware and kitchen tools. Pampered Chef products can be purchased through independent consultants, online, or through retail partners, with frequent promotions and sales to make them easily accessible.
AmyDare
...the downloadable cookbook to the August TT?
I know it's already done...but it might be a nice thing to let people know about.
?
Amy

Amy, you can always make changes to the TT before you send it out. You're right, that is definitely something about which we want to inform our customers. I haven't even looked at the August TT, yet, but since you mentioned it, I'll be sure to add this info!

Oh, I meant to do that and I totally forgot! I will do an update when I get home later and send out a notification when it's ready.

Hello again! I'm not sure if it's on the html version, but when I hit "email" to myself, I get: Get A Free cookbook and help fight hunger at the same...then the image, and at the bottom of the image...time

I just emailed it to myself, but I got the same thing.
Is there a way to get "time" up with the rest of the sentence?

Hmm... there wasn't a hard return in there which only shows up in email but not in web preview. I think it's fixed now. Let me know if that doesn't work. Alternatively, you can place your cursor right after time and hit "enter" and that should do the same thing.

1. Can you add something about the quality of your products?

Yes, absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality, durable products that are designed to last. We use only the finest materials and conduct rigorous testing to ensure that our products meet our strict quality standards.

2. Can you add something about the variety of products you offer?

Of course! We have a wide range of products available for all your cooking and baking needs. From kitchen gadgets and cookware to pantry staples and entertaining essentials, we have everything you need to create delicious meals and memorable gatherings.

3. Can you add something about the prices of your products?

We understand the importance of value for our customers, which is why we offer a range of products at different price points. Our goal is to provide high-quality products at affordable prices, so you can enjoy cooking and entertaining without breaking the bank.

4. Can you add something about the warranty on your products?

Absolutely! We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our cookware and kitchen tools. If you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef product, simply reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can you add something about the availability of your products?

We strive to make our products easily accessible to our customers. You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our independent consultants, online, or through our retail partners. We also offer frequent promotions and sales to make our products even more accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies