• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Access Your Pws This Morning?

Inc. In summary, your website will automatically renew every 6 months unless you cancel it, and any additional charges incurred due to not cancelling your website by the renewal date will not be reimbursed.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I just tried to go and look at the wonderful mini tongs talked about on another thread but once again.. I'm getting the PC page that says my website won't open... hmmm... do they charge you automatically for your next 6 months when your first one runs out?

I'm having trouble trying to "order" too...my page does come up but it is slow when I click on Individual Order. Yesterday it was really slow too. It just came up....keep trying and it should go through.

PC does automatically renew your site every 6 months unless you specifically cancel it.

quiverfull7 said:
I just tried to go and look at the wonderful mini tongs talked about on another thread but once again.. I'm getting the PC page that says my website won't open... hmmm... do they charge you automatically for your next 6 months when your first one runs out?

This is the email that I just got...

Dear Consultant:

We would like to remind you that the (6 or 12 month) subscription for your personal web site will automatically renew on Feb 15, 2007. Your TPC Debit Card (OR TPC VISA) will be charged $42.00 for a 6-month subscription.

If you are Inactive, you will continue to be billed until you cancel your subscription. Any additional charges incurred due to not cancelling your Personal Web Site by the renewal date will not be reimbursed.

You may change your method of payment before Feb 15, 2007 by logging into Consultant’s Corner and clicking on the Personal Web Site Assistant link and select, "Update Site Options" then "Your Payment Options".

If you wish to cancel your subscription before Feb 15, 2007, please login to Consultant’s Corner and click on the Personal Web Site Assistant link, select "Update Site Options" and select, "Cancel Your Web Site".

As a reminder, subscriptions canceled after the renewal date will incur a $25 cancellation fee. As outlined in the Terms of Use you agreed to when you signed up for the service, if you decide to cancel your subscription you will be refunded service paid for, but not provided during the remaining 30-day period of the subscription less a $25 processing fee for cancellation.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-687-2433.

--The Pampered Chef

THE PAMPERED CHEF is a registered trademark

Related to Can You Access Your Pws This Morning?

1. Can you access your PWS this morning?

Yes, you can access your PWS (Personal Web Space) this morning. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to your PWS at all times, unless there is a scheduled maintenance or technical issue.

2. How do I access my PWS?

To access your PWS, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button at the top right corner of the page. From there, you can enter your consultant ID and password to access your PWS.

3. What can I do on my PWS?

Your PWS is your online hub for all things Pampered Chef. You can use it to manage your business, place orders, access resources and training materials, and connect with other consultants. You can also customize your PWS with your personal information and branding.

4. Can I access my PWS from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your PWS from your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app. The app allows you to easily manage your business on-the-go, including placing orders, accessing training materials, and connecting with other consultants.

5. Is there a cost for accessing my PWS?

No, there is no additional cost for accessing your PWS. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to your PWS as part of your business tools and resources. However, there may be fees associated with purchasing products or attending events on your PWS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedval
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedharriet