• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Ship to Other Countries...?

In summary, we do ship to select countries outside of the United States and the shipping rates for international orders vary depending on the destination country and the weight of the package. The delivery times for international orders also vary and customers may be responsible for paying customs fees. However, all international orders come with a tracking number for customers to monitor their package's progress. Please refer to our international shipping policy for more information.
tiffanypc05
i was wondering if we could ship to Africa...does anyone know if this is possible?

The Pampered Chef...can not ship out of the country unless it is Military. I had a team member that had a show in China! It was an APO address. :D

well..i guess if this lady decides to do a show she can just put it on the plane with her and ship it that way..lol....thanks for letting me know...

Can We Ship to Other Countries?

Yes, we do ship to select countries outside of the United States. Please see our international shipping policy for a list of eligible countries and shipping rates.

What Are the Shipping Rates for International Orders?

Shipping rates for international orders vary depending on the destination country and the weight of the package. Please refer to our international shipping policy for specific rates.

How Long Will It Take to Receive My Order?

Delivery times for international orders vary depending on the destination country and the shipping method selected. Please refer to our international shipping policy for estimated delivery times.

Do I Have to Pay Customs Fees?

Customs fees and import taxes may apply to international orders and are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs office for more information on potential fees.

Can I Track My International Order?

Yes, all international orders come with a tracking number that can be used to track the package's progress until it reaches its destination. Please note that tracking may not be available for all countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • mscharf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedinConshy