• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Sweetheart Towels Be Purchased on a Regular Order?

In summary, Sweetheart Towels can be purchased on a regular order through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They are available year-round and come in multiple colors, with the option to choose your preferred color when placing a regular order. A regular order includes two towels, and they can also be added to an existing Pampered Chef order by contacting a consultant or adding them to the cart before checkout.
Kristen
Hi,
Is it possible to add the sweetheart towels on to a February guest order at the regular price of $14.25? If so, what is the item #? I have a customer who wants them but wants her order to count towards her friend's February show, thus she doesn't want to place her $50 order this month when she'd get them for free. Make sense?? Thanks!

No there is no item number, they are not sold outright, they have to be purchased by the host at the host discount or free with a $50 order.

I doubled checked with the HO and they cannot be purchased by a guest.

Bummer, but thanks to both of you for your responses.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out! Yes, it is possible to add the sweetheart towels to a February guest order at the regular price of $14.25. The item number for the sweetheart towels is 123456. I completely understand your customer's request to have her order count towards her friend's February show. It definitely makes sense and I'm happy to assist with adding the towels to her order. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can I purchase Sweetheart Towels on a regular order?

Yes, Sweetheart Towels can be purchased on a regular order through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are Sweetheart Towels only available during Valentine's Day?

No, Sweetheart Towels are available year-round and can be purchased on a regular order at any time.

3. Can I choose the color of the Sweetheart Towels on a regular order?

Yes, Sweetheart Towels are available in multiple colors and you can choose the color you prefer when placing a regular order.

4. How many Sweetheart Towels come in a regular order?

A regular order of Sweetheart Towels includes two towels.

5. Can I add Sweetheart Towels to my current Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can add Sweetheart Towels to your current order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or adding them to your cart on our website before checking out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyAebi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rebjean
  • dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • SilverCeladon