• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Strawberry Amaretto Pastry Be Made

In summary, the author suggests that it is best to focus on recipes that families will actually make in their households to save time and money. The author also suggests demoing recipes that families will actually make in their households.
Kimberlymmj
ahead of time. I just wanted to know because I want to make them before the pizza. Or can i use my flat rectangle stone to make them as well?

Kimberlymmj said:
ahead of time. I just wanted to know because I want to make them before the pizza. Or can i use my flat rectangle stone to make them as well?

Are you trying to demo two recipes at a show?

yes i was. why .. no good

I've found shows get too long if you try to do 2 recipes. People lose intrest. I think it is best to have one done ahead if the host wants more food for her guests.

or you could do interactive and have the guests finish the recipes for each. Like do the pizza halfway and the pastries halfway and have them finish them? Also about the pastries I think the only time you heat them is for the puff pastries to rise? If that is the case then yes you can use the flat stone.

The strawberry pastries are good...but kind of a pain to demo at a show. I would suggest against it.

Focus on demo'ing recipes that families will actually make in their households to save time and money. That's what the majority of people need these days.

I love making the Strawberry pastries for my family. I keep the pastries in a ziplock bag, the whip topping mix in the Large Batterbowl in the fridge with the lid on, and the Sliced Strawberrys also in the fridge. When ever we want a pastry it is easy to assemble one or a couple. I think you could also do this at your show if you have more than one demo. Just shortly explain the easy steps you did to make the pastries and whip mix and have the guest use the bread knife and spreader to make their own pastries.

starrmarie said:
I love making the Strawberry pastries for my family. I keep the pastries in a ziplock bag, the whip topping mix in the Large Batterbowl in the fridge with the lid on, and the Sliced Strawberrys also in the fridge. When ever we want a pastry it is easy to assemble one or a couple. I think you could also do this at your show if you have more than one demo. Just shortly explain the easy steps you did to make the pastries and whip mix and have the guest use the bread knife and spreader to make their own pastries.

Good thought! I didn't know the puff pastries would stay "good" for a while in the fridge :) My husband will be happy now that it is easy to prepare and store for when we want to make one to eat. The pastries are AWESOME! I just didn't like dealing w/ the pastry at the show. JMO ;)

We used to make them all the time, but have not done them in a while. I have a craving now.........I'll have to make them tonight! lol

1. Can the Strawberry Amaretto Pastry be made in advance?

Yes, the pastry can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days. However, for best results, we recommend assembling and baking the pastry on the same day.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make this pastry?

No, the Strawberry Amaretto Pastry can be made using basic kitchen tools such as a rolling pin, baking sheet, and pastry brush.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of strawberries?

Yes, you can use any type of fresh or frozen fruit of your choice. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar and cornstarch accordingly to the sweetness and juiciness of the fruit.

4. How long does it take to bake the pastry?

The baking time may vary depending on your oven, but on average, it takes about 25-30 minutes to bake the Strawberry Amaretto Pastry until it is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.

5. Can I use a store-bought pastry dough instead of making it from scratch?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pastry dough if you're short on time. Just make sure to thaw it according to the package instructions and follow the same steps for rolling and shaping the dough.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LakesideMom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LakesideMom
  • pckellyd
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956