• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Please Give Me an Idea on How to Get Something in

In summary, to get three columns of the same information in Microsoft Word, you need to go to "format", "columns", and select 3. Then enter .5 in the TOP, LEFT, RIGHT, and BOTTOM sections of the PAGE SETUP box. Highlight all three boxes and click the BLACK SQUARE WITH DOTTED LINES INSIDE OF IT button on your toolbar. You can now fill one box with your information and copy it into the other two.
JTNT8704
Can someone PLEASE give me an idea on how to get something in Microsoft Word to be in three columns? Ok- like Kelly's mini-catalog insert. I want three columns of the same info. I want to do my own write up to send with my mini's this week.

It took me over an hour to figure out how to bring pictures in... So bear with me :eek:

Click on "format", then "columns" and choose 3. Make sure you choose that it makes the entire document 3 columns!

HTH

Yup- thanks so much.

For what it sounds like you're doing, it might be easier to create a table with three columns. Get one section all set up and then copy the stuff into the next sections.Go to TABLE
Choose INSERT then TABLE
number of COLUMNS is 3
number of ROWS is 1
click AUTOFIT TO WINDOW
then click OKNow you've got your table.
Now go to FILE
then go to PAGE SETUP
enter .5 in the TOP, LEFT, RIGHT, and BOTTOM sections
click OKJust one more step! This one is a little harder to understand. See how you've got a box with three sections? Those lines are going to print. You probably don't want that because it'll be harder to cut them.You want to HIGHLIGHT all three boxes.
Then look on your toolbar for a button that looks like a black square with dotted lines inside of it. There's a little arrow next to it. Click that. You'll get different choices for where the lines will be. Find the one that is all dotted lines, inside and out. Click that. Your black lines on your page will have disappeared. You'll only have grey lines now. They won't print, they're just there to show you where to put your stuff.Now you can fill one box with your stuff - it'll get longer as you add information. Get that set up and then you can copy it into the others.

1. How can I get something in quickly and easily?

One idea is to use a food chopper or vegetable slicer to quickly cut and prepare ingredients for your dish. This can save time and effort compared to manually chopping and slicing.

2. What are some creative ways to get something in without using traditional kitchen tools?

You can try using a rolling pin to crush ingredients, a mason jar as a makeshift blender, or a plastic bag and a rolling pin to crush crackers or cookies for a crust. You can also use a potato masher to break up ground meat or mashed potatoes.

3. How can I get something in without making a mess?

One option is to use a splatter guard or a lid on top of a pot or pan to prevent any spills or splatters while cooking. You can also place a damp paper towel or kitchen towel under your cutting board to keep it from sliding around and making a mess.

4. Are there any tools specifically designed for getting something in?

Yes, there are various kitchen gadgets designed to make getting something in easier. These include garlic presses, avocado slicers, and corn strippers. You can also find multi-functional tools like a 4-in-1 jar opener that can help with opening jars and bottles.

5. How can I get something in without losing any of the ingredients?

One way to prevent any ingredients from falling out while transferring them is to use a funnel. For liquids, you can use a ladle or a measuring cup with a spout. Additionally, you can use a toothpick or a small spatula to carefully scrape out any remaining ingredients from a jar or container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lauriedip
Replies