• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Please Get Emily off My Back?

In summary, the contestants who were eliminated were Antonella Barba, Sabrina Sloan, Jared Cotter, and Jason "Sundance" Head. The finalists are Blake Lewis, LaKisha Jones, Chris Sligh, Jordin Sparks, Phil Stacey, Melinda Doolittle, Brandon Rogers, Gina Glocksen, Chris Richardson, Stephanie Edwards, Haley Scarnato, and Sanjaya Malakar.
jenniferlynne
Can someone please tell me who was kicked off of American Idol tonight? My step-daughter Emily is going nuts trying to figure it out. We were gone tonight and missed the show. I haven't watched it this season and don't really care, but she is driving everyone nuts.

Thanks!!

I don't know it hasn't come on here yet... google it:)

I've tried but can only find out who the girl was. I can't find out which guy got voted off.

Sundance, Antonella, Tall Connor guy and the Curley haired black girl. I can't believe it. I am in AWWWWWWWWW.

I taped but haven't watched it (I tape it for my 12 y old DD) but I just googled it and so far found Antonella Barba was voted off.

And Sundance

I can't believe Sundance is off...OH MY GOD.....This show sucks..LOL

Oh, so 4 went home tonight? I didn't know. I was glued to it last year, but just couldn't get into it this year.

Thanks Jillysue. Now maybe she will take her bath and go to bed instead of standing here over my shoulder like she is this very second reading everything I type :rolleyes:

LOL....silly 30 second rule. I just saw Jilly beat me to it! :) At least you have the answer now :D

yeah that Haley girl stayed and Sunjaya....Ridiculous

Antonella Barba, Sabrina Sloan, Jared Cotter and Jason "Sundance" Head were cast off Thursday in phone voting, which drew about 37 million calls and text messages.

Man, I obviously didn't vote enough...UGGGG..lol

Here's what I found:

NEW YORK- "American Idol" slimmed down the competition Thursday night, leaving 12 finalists to compete for the ultimate prize—a record contract.
Antonella Barba, Sabrina Sloan, Jared Cotter and Jason "Sundance" Head were cast off Thursday in phone voting, which drew about 37 million calls and text messages.

The performers who made the cut were Blake Lewis, LaKisha Jones, Chris Sligh, Jordin Sparks, Phil Stacey, Melinda Doolittle, Brandon Rogers, Gina Glocksen, Chris Richardson, Stephanie Edwards, Haley Scarnato and Sanjaya Malakar.

The show's tense final moments belonged to Malakar and Head, who were waiting to find out who would take the competition's 12th spot—and who would go home. Judge Paula Abdul was stunned to hear that Malakar, who is not exactly a judge favorite, was staying.

"I'm speechless," Abdul said. "This is a singing competition, and Sundance, you've been one of our finest."

How'd this happen? "The volume was turned down," quipped Simon Cowell, who has criticized Malakar, 17, of Federal Way, Wash., for his "weird" stage presence.

"Somebody give me a job," the 28-year-old Head, from Porter, Texas, said before leaving the stage. "I need a job."

The elimination of the talented Sloan, 27, from Los Angeles, was another let-down for the judges. "Sabrina should be in that top 12, dawg," lamented Randy Jackson, who said

Jilleysue said:
yeah that Haley girl stayed and Sunjaya....Ridiculous

That shocked me! Of course, it shocked the judges AND Sundance and Sabrina (?).

I CAN'T vote :( I'm Canadian LOL

kcjodih said:
LOL....silly 30 second rule. I just saw Jilly beat me to it! :) At least you have the answer now :D

Yeah, I searched for at least 5 minutes on the internet and could only find the one girls name. I told Emily "Watch this, I will get the answer really fast". I logged on here, posted the question and BAM it was there in less than a minute!!

You guys are the greatest!!! :)

whoops....didn't finish pasting the article

"America got that one wrong."
None of the judges was complaining when Barba, the focus of recent attention over some racy Internet photos, was shown the door. Each week, Cowell could be counted on to tell the 20-year-old Jersey girl that she wasn't good enough to be in the talent contest.

Cotter, a strapping 25-year-old from Kew Gardens, N.Y., told Ryan Seacrest he was "very" surprised to be leaving the show. Cowell had another opinion: "You're a good-looking guy, you've got to work on your vocals," he said.

Thursday's show also featured a performance by "American Idol" winner Carrie Underwood, who recently snagged a Grammy for best new artist. She sang "Wasted," a song from her hit country music album "Some Hearts."

So far this season, the show's sixth, men and women have been competing separately, with viewers voting off two of each sex weekly. When the dozen finalists return Tuesday, the sexes will be blended, with one singer voted off each week. The winner will be chosen in May.

"American Idol" continues to dominate the ratings, attracting between 27 million and 37 million viewers per telecast this season.

I was very disappointed Sabrina was voted off. I really thought she was awesome!

Lisa

I know right. We know everything..let me try.
Ummm, What time will I go to bed? HAHAHAH LOL

I wish they would have it where you vote for the one that you want voted off. This way there is no oh Sundance is really good and he will get lots of votes and I kinda like so and so and they need votes so I'm going to vote for them.

Georgia Peach I love our sig line about AI :D

Is anybody else out there bored with idol this year? It is such a bore this year. This morning on the radio they were saying that this was probably the downward spiral of Idol. That alot of people were complaining and have stopped watching.

I agree that Idol isn't as good as previous years. Especially the boys I find boring and not all that talented. Right now I really like Blake, the beatboxer, mostly because he chooses songs we haven't heard twenty million times before. I like Chris Sligh as well, but just because he "want(s) to make David Hasselhoff cry."

I was sure that Sabrina would make the top twleve. I think she's amazing, much more than Haley Scarnato.

And can I say, can we PLEASE go through one show without a Whitney Houston song?!

luvs2sellit said:
Is anybody else out there bored with idol this year? It is such a bore this year. This morning on the radio they were saying that this was probably the downward spiral of Idol. That alot of people were complaining and have stopped watching.

We dvr it and then watch it...most of it is in fast forward. especially the guys!

luvs2sellit said:

Last year was the first year I watched it and I loved it!!! I can't get into it at all this year. I couldn't even give you the name of one person that is in it!! Well, maybe one since you all have been talking about it. I would rather be on here chatting then watching it.

I know this year I can't wait to hear blake..the beat boxer and the rest are like..ICK. I keep saying they are sooo BORING BORING BORING...UGGGGGG

They better do something pretty quick to living things up.....and FAST

I was VERY disappointed with last night's results. I thought Sanjaya, Antonella, Haley, and maybe Jared would be gone. I was SOOOO shocked to see that it was actually Sundance and Sabrina. Geez....is this a popularity contest or a singing competition? It's PRETTY boring this year, too. There's only a FEW that can really sing and should be offered a deal. The rest are just "okay" IMHO.

Okay, have to make it to post 300...LOL! Sorry, no relevance here!

Related to Can Someone Please Get Emily off My Back?

1. How can I politely ask Emily to stop pressuring me to buy Pampered Chef products?

It's important to be direct and honest with Emily. You can politely tell her that while you appreciate her enthusiasm, you are not interested in purchasing any products at the moment.

2. Is Emily required to meet a sales quota or is she just overly pushy?

Emily is not required to meet a sales quota, but she is passionate about her job and genuinely wants to share the benefits of Pampered Chef products with others.

3. Can I unsubscribe from Emily's email newsletters and notifications?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from Emily's email list by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of her emails.

4. How can I support Emily without buying anything?

You can support Emily by attending her online cooking parties, sharing her posts on social media, or referring friends and family who may be interested in Pampered Chef products. You can also offer to host a party for her.

5. Is there a way to opt out of receiving invitations to Emily's Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you can let Emily know that you are not interested in attending any parties at the moment and she will remove you from her guest list. You can also adjust your notification settings on the Pampered Chef website to limit the number of invitations you receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies