• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can someone help me locate a past host # through emails and P3?

In summary, to find the contact information for a past host, you can check your records or contact your team leader. Alternatively, you can search for a past host by their name or party date on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find a past host's information through your consultant account. If you are unable to locate the host's information, you can seek assistance from your team leader or Pampered Chef customer service.
kristyjab
I looked thru past emails and on P3 and could not find it. Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Go to Consultant's Corner. Click on Host Lookup. (it will be in the window on the right side of your screen.) You just enter the state and the host's name. It will give you the number and show date.

,Sure, I can help you find the email. Can you provide more information about the email? Such as the sender, subject, or any keywords that were mentioned in the email? This will make it easier for me to locate it.

Related to Can someone help me locate a past host # through emails and P3?

1. How can I find the contact information for a past host?

To find the contact information for a past host, you can check your records or contact your team leader. They may have the host's information on file.

2. Can I search for a past host by their name?

Yes, you can search for a past host by their name. You can enter their name into the search bar on the Pampered Chef website and it will pull up any past orders or parties they have hosted.

3. Is there a way to search for a past host by their party date?

Yes, you can search for a past host by their party date. You can use the "Search by Date" feature on the Pampered Chef website to find past parties and their corresponding hosts.

4. Can I find a past host's information through my consultant account?

Yes, you can find a past host's information through your consultant account. You can access their contact information and party history through the "My Customers" section of your account.

5. What should I do if I can't find a past host's information?

If you are unable to find a past host's information, you can reach out to your team leader or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They may be able to help you locate the host's contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • JackieB999