• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

App Compatibility for Kindle Fire: Find Out Here!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the compatibility of a new app for droids, Apple products, and Kindle Fire. It was mentioned that the app might work on the Fire, but the size might be smaller. There was also a concern about the touch screen delay and the smaller screen size of the Fire. The possibility of having the app on multiple devices was also brought up. One person mentioned downloading the app on an Android tablet, but it is unclear how they were able to do so.
kreaser
Gold Member
sorry if this was already asked in a thread about the new app for droids, apple products etc...
did we find out if the app will work on a Kindle fire?
thanks

No one knows for sure. Kindle Fire is technically an Android tablet, so give it a shot and see what happens :)

and then let us know!! :)

They mentioned that it MIGHT work but if it does that it might appear smaller (similar to the size that is shown on an adroid phone). There really wasn't an actual answer as in yes or no.

We will know very soon! Hooray!

I have a Kindle Fire... and an iPhone... and I have been mulling this over and over for days now. There is no way of knowing if it will work on the Fire until it comes out, if you can get it on there, chances are it will be smaller or made bigger, but blurred because the app was not delevoped for Android Tablets.... which if they did it for the phone why not the tablet? But anyways. If perchance it does end up working on the Fire, my concern is the slight delay on the touch screen. I have found that on the fire vs the i -anything I have to press a little harder to get things to work, aside from turning the page of an ebook... that seems to be super sensitive. But when I use an app on my Fire, it annoys me that it isn't as fast as an Apple product (touch wise) My other concnern is the screen for the Fire is smaller than the ipad, and I have terrible eye sight even with corrective lenses. I don't want to have to hold it up to my face to see what I'm doing. So half of me wants to go buy ipad... and the other half says don't do it, figure it out on what you have. :(

Then, I'm wondering if we will be able to have the app on multiple devices... as in I'm not going to carry my tablet around in my purse to take orders... can I have it on my phone too in case someone randomly says "order me that now."

One of my recruits told me she downloaded the app on an Android tablet, not the Fire, but an android. THere wasn't anything on it yet, it was a couple weeks ago, but she was able to download it.

JennyJennJen said:
One of my recruits told me she downloaded the app on an Android tablet, not the Fire, but an android. THere wasn't anything on it yet, it was a couple weeks ago, but she was able to download it.

That's interesting.... I wonder how she did that.

1. What is app compatibility for Kindle Fire?

App compatibility for Kindle Fire refers to the ability of an app to run smoothly and seamlessly on a Kindle Fire device. This includes factors such as the app's compatibility with the device's hardware and software, as well as its functionality and performance.

2. How do I know if an app is compatible with my Kindle Fire?

You can check the compatibility of an app with your Kindle Fire by going to the app's page on the Amazon Appstore. The page will indicate if the app is compatible with your device or not. You can also check the app's requirements and compare them with your device's specifications.

3. Can I download and use apps from other sources on my Kindle Fire?

Yes, you can download and use apps from other sources on your Kindle Fire, but this may void your device's warranty and can also pose security risks. It is recommended to only download apps from the official Amazon Appstore to ensure compatibility and safety.

4. What should I do if an app is not compatible with my Kindle Fire?

If an app is not compatible with your Kindle Fire, you can try updating your device's software to the latest version and then check the app's compatibility again. If the app still isn't compatible, you can contact the app developer for support or look for alternative apps that offer similar features.

5. Are all apps on the Amazon Appstore compatible with Kindle Fire?

No, not all apps on the Amazon Appstore are compatible with Kindle Fire. Some apps may be designed specifically for other devices or may require certain hardware or software features that are not available on Kindle Fire. It is important to check an app's compatibility before downloading it on your device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • byrd1956