• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My 11 Year Old Daughter Book a Show for Me?!

In summary, my daughter found a way to book a show for me, and I am excited to see what she comes up with next!
swtnsssychef
I just thought that I would share my story with you all!
Last month my 11 year old daughter was helping me put together host packets for a show I had scheduled that night...She said," Mom, Chrissie said she would do a book show for you" (Chrissie is my ex husband's current g/f) I said, "Oh yeah, what did you do go around asking people for me!?" LOL! She says, "No, I just told her you work for Pampered Chef and she said she would do a book show for you." Well, I didn't really think too much of it and then I ended up needing 1 more show for July to at least get the new piece of cookware so I thought I would call my ex and just ask to see if she was just making it up or if she really said that and guess what! I got my second booking for July!! I know why now they say "never assume"! Gotta love those kids!!:D

Woo-hoo!
And you're signing your daughter in 7 years, right?

Woo Hoo - way to go kiddo!
I would LOVE to get my ex-DH's new wife to do a show. From what he and my kids say, she's a fabulous cook...and I REALLY like her so I know we'd have fun. They live in a nice neighborhood and she has a big family - it couldbe a totally successful show!

That is great!! Hope she does well for you!

Make sure everyone knows your relation to the hostess. I would hate to be a guest and NOT know....

I did a show with my daughter in law while in WI and my ex's wife was there. She drooled over the salad spinner and booked a show. We did a demo the day after conference (in my round about way from Chicago to Iowa to Indiana to North Carolina) - at my dil's house. She only had 2 people come (not counting dil) and wants to hold it open until later this month but - hey a show is a show.

A bit wierd but it worked! You never know!

That is too funny.... you never know who your next host is going to be!!!

Got to love that girl! Will she get a cut of your commission?

My dh's ex-wife had our biggest show. Only two people showed up and only one order out of them, but she rallied and got orders from everywhere. I tried to even recruit her...but no dice. :)

And my ex's wife held a catty show for us that was our third biggest! Don't count out those ex's!!

If you both love PC & married DH, then you must have something in common!

Hey, why not try to recruit her? Maybe you could room at conference next year.

Suggest that to ex DH:D

It sort of reminds me of the show The New Adventures of Old Christine:)

Chef Endora said:

Bahahahaha!!
My ex's wife is still *new* - they've only been married a few months. We are all very comfortable with her and like her very much...but I think she's still kinda finding her role and comfort zone within this crazy family. In time, I think she may be willing to host a show...

Chef Endora said:

That's funny! I don't know if I'd go as far as rooming together at conference though! lol

chefann said:
Woo-hoo!
And you're signing your daughter in 7 years, right?

She's already said she wants to! But we'll see in 7 years! She would probably be better than me!! lol

raebates said:
Got to love that girl! Will she get a cut of your commission?

We'll see just how "good" she really is first! lol I'll think about it but I'm not going to mention it to her just yet! You know how kids are... mom can I have it yet?, mom, when am I gonna get my money, and so on.....lol

Related to Can My 11 Year Old Daughter Book a Show for Me?!

What is "How's This for a Funny One?!"?

"How's This for a Funny One?!" is a hilarious game designed to bring laughter and fun to any party or gathering. It is made up of a deck of cards with different prompts and challenges that will have players trying to come up with the funniest responses.

How many players can participate in "How's This for a Funny One?!"?

The game can be played with 3 or more players, but it is recommended to have at least 4 players for the best experience.

Is "How's This for a Funny One?!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages as long as the players are able to read and understand the prompts. However, some of the prompts may be more suitable for adults.

Can "How's This for a Funny One?!" be played virtually?

Yes, the game can be played virtually through video call platforms or online game platforms. As long as all players have access to the prompts, the game can still be played and enjoyed.

Do I have to be a good comedian to play "How's This for a Funny One?!"?

No, anyone can play and enjoy the game regardless of their comedic skills. The game is all about having fun and being creative, so just let loose and have a good time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • melissa3026