• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Dome Lids for Old Chillzanne & Book a Show for April - Thanks for the Tip!

In summary, the Chillzanne collection is a popular line of insulated serving dishes and trays that keep food cold for hours. Dome lids for old Chillzanne pieces can be found on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Booking a show for April comes with many benefits, including free and discounted products and exclusive host-only specials. To host a successful Pampered Chef show, it is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests, provide light refreshments, and create a cozy atmosphere. Virtual shows are also an option and still offer the same host rewards as in-person shows.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Someone posted a website that had dome lids for the old chillzanne.....well I sent the link on to a past host who has been looking for one for over a year....(I've posted her request on here before) and she emailed back to say that time has flown,it's been over a year since her last show, and she wants to book a show for April!!:D

So Thanks for the link - I gained a show from it!

Woo hoo!!
Can someone re-post the link? I want to bookmark it!

Great Job!!! That is awesome!!

Thank you so much Becky!

What is the Chillzanne collection and why is it popular?

The Chillzanne collection is a line of high-quality, insulated serving dishes and trays designed to keep food cold for hours. It is popular because it is both functional and stylish, making it perfect for entertaining and everyday use.

Where can I find dome lids for my old Chillzanne pieces?

You can find dome lids for your old Chillzanne pieces on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply search for "Chillzanne dome lids" and you will find a variety of sizes and styles to choose from.

How do I book a show for April and what are the benefits?

Booking a show for April is easy and comes with many benefits! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family while learning new cooking tips and techniques.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show?

To ensure a successful show, we recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests, providing light refreshments, and creating a cozy and welcoming atmosphere. It's also helpful to have a few dishes prepared using Pampered Chef products to demonstrate their effectiveness. Your consultant will handle the rest, including setting up and cleaning up, so you can relax and enjoy the show.

Can I still earn host rewards if I book a virtual show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you book a virtual show! In fact, virtual shows are a great way to connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home. Your consultant will walk you through the process and ensure that you still receive all of the same benefits as an in-person show, including free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrendaC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBrendaC
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KellyRedHead