• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Visa for Online Ordering? - Katie's Story

Hi,I'm trying to do my sample order online and I want to use my PC Visa, but it won't let me. Can I not use my Visa online, because the paper form we got will allow me to write in my Visa number? I really want to order it through the website, since I'm more likely to get it faster.Thanks,Katie
Hi,
I'm trying to do my sample order online and I want to use my PC Visa, but it won't let me. Can I not use my Visa online, because the paper form we got will allow me to write in my Visa number? I really want to order it through the website, since I'm more likely to get it faster.

Thanks,
Katie

Yeah, I had that problem last year too. You can order it through Pampered Partner using your PC visa with no problem.

For some reason, it just wont let you use it if you try to order through Consultants Corner.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm trying to do my sample order online and I want to use my PC Visa, but it won't let me. Can I not use my Visa online, because the paper form we got will allow me to write in my Visa number? I really want to order it through the website, since I'm more likely to get it faster.

Thanks,
Katie

Just call the Express #...1 800-449-2433...24/7
Its all automated, ordered mine & got it within a week.:D

I cannot get PP to let me order at all. I called HO and they told me I had to order from CC. I think it is b/c I am ordering only open stock and not an actual package though since the item numbers are not available until Sept 1. That is what i understood from HO anyway.

jrstephens said:
I cannot get PP to let me order at all. I called HO and they told me I had to order from CC. I think it is b/c I am ordering only open stock and not an actual package though since the item numbers are not available until Sept 1. That is what i understood from HO anyway.

Just call the Express #...1 800-449-2433...24/7
Its all automated, ordered mine & got it within a week.

Thanks I may do that if it will make it quicker!:D

I just figured out what I was doing wrong. I was entering the Item number instead of the ES#. I think it is bad though that HO did not tell me I was entering the wrong number b/c I told them step by step what i was doing. I more frustrated with them with every problem!

1. Can I use my Visa card for online ordering on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can use your Visa card for online ordering on Pampered Chef's website. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover as forms of payment for online orders.

2. Is it safe to use my Visa card for online ordering on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, it is safe to use your Visa card for online ordering on Pampered Chef's website. We use industry-standard encryption and security measures to protect your personal and payment information.

3. Can I save my Visa card information for future online orders on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can save your Visa card information for future online orders on Pampered Chef's website. We offer the option to securely save your payment information for a faster checkout process in the future.

4. Are there any additional fees for using my Visa card for online ordering on Pampered Chef's website?

No, there are no additional fees for using your Visa card for online ordering on Pampered Chef's website. The total amount shown at checkout is the final price, including shipping and taxes.

5. Can I use my Visa debit card for online ordering on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can use your Visa debit card for online ordering on Pampered Chef's website. As long as your debit card has a Visa logo, it can be used as a credit card for online purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • AZPampered Chef