• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Credit Card for Sample Orders?

In summary, you can use a regular credit card to place orders on the new PP+ system as long as there are no duplicate products. However, if you use the regular PP or the website, you can only use PC credit or debit cards. It typically takes about a week for sample orders to arrive, and you can check the status on CC. Consultants in their first few weeks can also use a regular credit card to place orders. You can place multiple sample orders as long as there are no duplicate products until September 30th.
DMB75
Can I put these items on my Credit Card or do I have to use the PC debit card?

Donna

Nope, you can use a credit card! PP/PP3 will ask you for it on the pymt screen.

If you order on CC, though, you can't use a credit card. Only PC$ or debit card.

You guys are so fast around here! :) Thanks for the fast response.

Are you sure we can use a regular credit card? I thought they only allowed PC credit or PC debit cards.... per the sample order form.

Never heard that we can use a non PC credit card.

You are supposed to use a PC credit card. I think there's an exception for consultants in their first couple of weeks, though.

That would be nice if we could use a reg. credit card to order:)

How long does it take for the sample orders to come in? I placed my order yesterday and I can't wait to get my products!

Dawn,
I would give it about a week - you can check on CC to see the status.

I used my regular credit card and so far it hasn't been kicked back to me. It says recieved on CC. We will see what happens.

I have also used a regular cc on PP+ and there haven't been problems. If you order on the site or regular PP, it won't allow it, but with the new PP+, it has that option now.

Yes, My regular Credit Card worked! My sample packages have been shipped. :) Now I can't wait to get them.

Donna

I'm double checking, I saw the answer in another thread but I couldn't find it... If I order one pkg now can I order another one next payday, as long as there are no duplicate products??

That's correct, Jaime. As long as there are no duplicate products, you can place as many sample orders as you want between now and September 30.

I didn't realize that, Thank You Ann

Thank you Ann:)

1. How do I order samples from Pampered Chef?

To order samples from Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add samples to your cart. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with ordering samples.

2. Do I have to pay for samples?

Yes, there is a cost associated with ordering samples from Pampered Chef. However, if you host a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant, you may be eligible for free or discounted samples.

3. Can I order samples of any product?

We have a wide variety of products available for purchase as samples. However, some products may not be available as samples due to limited quantities or exclusivity. You can check the availability of a specific product by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How many samples can I order?

You can order up to 10 samples per product. This limit is in place to ensure that all customers have access to our products and to prevent overordering. If you need more than 10 samples of a particular product, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. How long does it take to receive my samples?

The delivery time for samples may vary depending on your location and availability of the products. In general, you can expect to receive your samples within 7-10 business days. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your samples, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mspibb