• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Promote on March 1st If One of My Team Members is on Leave?

In summary, the next step is to qualify as a Director, which means you must have: at least five personally recruited, active qualified Consultants (not on a personal sales requirement waiver) at least three months of active association with The Pampered Chef submitted a signed Director agreement.
Chefstover2
if one of my five is on leave? I can't find the info in the Director Policies online.

One of my consultants (my steady Eddie) had to take a leave and will be coming back in March. My goal is to promote March 1st and it looks like I have a good chance if I can do it while she's on leave. If not, I'll have to look at Plan B (April 1st).

Thanks!

Nope - they can't be on a personal sales waiver (leave) for you to promote.It's on page 8 of the regular Policies document:
Director
The next step is to qualify as a Director, which means you
must have:
  • at least five personally recruited, active qualified Consultants (not on a personal sales requirement waiver)
  • at least three months of active association withThe Pampered Chef®
  • submitted a signed Director agreement.
Congrats on being on track, though!

I don't know the answer, but I really hope you can promote! :p :D In the meantime, don't stop recruiting!! Good luck!!

I knew SOMEONE would know! My director wasn't sure.

I have 3 in the pipeline, but just not sure when they'll jump in (I'm working it!)

Ann is correct. I didn't get my call until the 8th of the month when I promoted because one of my 5 went inactive and they were waiting to see if she was putting a waiver in.

5 were active on April 30 but 1 went inactive May 1. I promoted May 1 because she did not place the waiver if she had done a waiver I would have had to wait for #6 to qualify in May. Sad thing is, all that stress would have been averted if I had told KNOWN and talked to her in April - she said she would have put together a catalog show for me to stay active and help!

Ask her!

BethCooks4U said:
Ann is correct. I didn't get my call until the 8th of the month when I promoted because one of my 5 went inactive and they were waiting to see if she was putting a waiver in.

5 were active on April 30 but 1 went inactive May 1. I promoted May 1

So it is ok if you have 5 at the end of the month and one goes inactive on the 1st?
So let's say I have 5 all qualified on May 28th. Then as of June 1st 1 of those 5 goes inactive...will I still promote?

Please answer quick, my head hurts :)

I want to say yes because it counts for the last day of the month. WHatever your situation is on the very last day. So I would say yes but start looking for more to sign!!!

Good Luck and let us know what happens! Are you there?

I think you are right Kristi. This sounds like a scenario that happened to one of my cluster-mates.

Kristi Thank you!!!!
I have a total of 10 in my downline it is just getting all 5 qualified at once!! I thought it was whatever it was on the last day of the month but I just need it told to me 100 times so I feel better. Thyank you, thank you, thank you.

Ummm, if what you say is true I should be.....
I will totally keep you posted :)

thanks Linda :)

Good luck Cheryl! Hopefully we will both be making the same announcement real soon.....

All of my appendages are crossed for us both :)

Koolotus said:
So it is ok if you have 5 at the end of the month and one goes inactive on the 1st?
So let's say I have 5 all qualified on May 28th. Then as of June 1st 1 of those 5 goes inactive...will I still promote?

Please answer quick, my head hurts :)
Yes. I had that exact situation. Luckily I had downline consultants too so I still had more than 5 even without her so I didn't have to stress to find the replacement right away (but I did:sing: ).

Koolotus said:
So let's say I have 5 all qualified on May 28th. Then as of June 1st 1 of those 5 goes inactive...will I still promote?Please answer quick, my head hurts :)
Yes, you will promote. That is how I promoted. I totally wasn't expecting the call and had to call Richard back to tell him yes or no! He thought I was crazy. Little did he know...ha ha ha!!! :D:D

Oh thank goodness! Thank you all so much, you are making me feel way better!
Off to have a stiff drink and calm down :)

Koolotus said:
Oh thank goodness! Thank you all so much, you are making me feel way better!
Off to have a stiff drink and calm down :)
And after that get on the phone to start building your team stronger. Promote recruiting to your team too - they're all first line for you until THEY promote.

Great advice
:)
I will take it. I have an opportunity night tommorrow
Leads to follow up on and Shows to book!
I'm Ready!
Thanks to all of you!
:love: :love: :love:

Will I Be Able to Promote with Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to promote and advance within the company.

What Are the Requirements for Promotion?

To be eligible for promotion, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals, as well as attend training and development events.

How Often Can I Expect to Be Promoted?

The frequency of promotions varies and is dependent on individual performance and the availability of positions within the company.

Will I Receive a Raise with My Promotion?

Yes, promotions typically come with a pay increase. The exact amount will depend on your new position and level of success within the company.

Is There Room for Advancement Beyond Promotion?

Yes, in addition to promotions, Pampered Chef offers various leadership roles and opportunities for growth within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • jcsmilez