• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I place an order for my customer who doesn't have internet access?

I can't do that. I am not authorized to give out that information. :(:(That sucks, sorry you can't do that! :(
thecougchef
Just whipped this up to take to my show tonight.
the clip price is $3.50 (per the pwc email) so you can add that in.
i also had a really cute font for the "help whip cancer with the pampered chef" but you guys cant see it :( so i hope its not ugly! ;)

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer October Flyer.doc
    109.5 KB · Views: 845
Last edited:
Thanks for making this up so quickly and posting it!

Last edited:
oh yeah. is that up yet??
i forgot i was waiting on that :D

This is great, thank you! :)

It's still not posted on the website. I tried calling, but it's an hour wait.

awesome, thanks!! :)

Great flyer, thanks for posting!

Thanks a bunch for this! Think I will include it with my newsletter I am sending out for October today! It's another item to add to my folders for the Kids in the Kitchen Workshops and to give out at Apple Festival!

Thanks for Meghan, just what I was looking for!

This is a great flyer. I just added the $3.50 for the clips and changed your info to mine.

Thanks. I was looking for something like this and you saved me lots of time!

You can't order these products from shows though right?
I hate to advertise something that any of my hosts aren't going to get credit for...

Good question! I would like to know that too!

These are only available as an individual order through our websites. You cannot add these to show orders. Great to bring the flyer to get people's attention to this promotion though and to your website.

chefsteph07 said:
You can't order these products from shows though right?
I hate to advertise something that any of my hosts aren't going to get credit for...

yeah it has to be ordered online.
i understand where you are coming from.
but im still going to advertise.
most of the people at my shows arent on my contact list so they wont have gotten my email. i wont go into too much detail i suppose. but still think its a good thing to be mentioned. but thats just my opinion :D

Very nice, Christina!

Look's good Christina.

Meghan you rock!!!

I am going to send these to a few of my fav customers who have a sweet spot for the cause -

Remember you can email this in a separate email as well as a attachment - I am going to donate $1.00 to my sisters friend who is doing the walk and does a yard sale fundraiser as well every year - 1.00 for each product purchased -

Christina yours is awesome as well!!!

Anyone making an orderform? I have a few customers who work in hospitals and might want to make it one big order?

All you creative computer peeps??

BEAUTIFUL!!!! thank you SO much!!

Dor, I thought about that as well I am figuring out something for an order form when i get something figured out I will post it.

Glad you all like it.

Did anyone make the order form up....??? PLEASE,,,,, you all do it so much better,,,,,, ok I can't do it at all......

Thank you very much for the flyer Meghan! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

THANKS! :D

LOVE this! Thanks for sharing!

I have a customer that wants to order some pink stuff and does not have internet. Is there anyway for me to call in her order or something. She does not feed comfortable ordering on the internet with her credit card number. I would order it for her, but there would be no way for her to pay me with her credit card......Help please!

It's online orders only.. could she write you a check? cash? I just sent one in yesterday for a customer who is going to write me a check. I think that's the only option. Sorry.

starrmarie said:
I have a customer that wants to order some pink stuff and does not have internet. Is there anyway for me to call in her order or something. She does not feed comfortable ordering on the internet with her credit card number. I would order it for her, but there would be no way for her to pay me with her credit card......Help please!

Does she normally pay for her order with her credit card? If so tell her you can order it for her and get the card number, expiration date and name as it appears on her card and you can pretend you are her and order it for her and pay it on your website. Sign in as a customer. Pampered Chef is Pampered Chef and is safe.

Related to Can I place an order for my customer who doesn't have internet access?

1. What new products are featured in the Hwc Flyer for October?

The Hwc Flyer for October features the new Quick Cooker, Multi-Grater, and Herb Mill. These products are perfect for fall cooking and make great holiday gifts!

2. Is there a special promotion for the October Hwc Flyer?

Yes, for every $75 spent on October Hwc Flyer products, customers will receive a free Quick Cooker Recipe Book. This book features delicious recipes specifically designed for the Quick Cooker.

3. Are there any discounts on popular products in the October Hwc Flyer?

Yes, the Quick Cooker and Multi-Grater are both discounted in the October Hwc Flyer. Take advantage of these savings while they last!

4. Can I host a party and still receive the benefits from the October Hwc Flyer?

Absolutely! Hosts can earn free and discounted products from the October Hwc Flyer based on their party sales. Contact your consultant for more details.

5. Can I order products from the October Hwc Flyer online?

Yes, all products from the October Hwc Flyer can be ordered online through your consultant's website. Simply add the products to your cart and check out like you would with any other online purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • RMDave
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • pamperedbecky