• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Manage Everything with a Busy Schedule and a Math Class After 13 Years?

In summary, Donna is starting her first day of face to face College Math class after 13 years. She is worried about managing her busy schedule with work, Pampered Chef shows, and family. However, she is determined to do well and is taking a face to face class to help with her fear of math. She also hopes to find her unicorn Trapper Keeper. Her friend encourages her and reminds her that this is an opportunity for her to focus on herself.
DMB75
Todays's the first day of my face to face College Math class. I haven't sat in a classroom for 13 years! It's going to feel so strange. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage everything. I work shift work full time, my class will be three hours every Tuesday and Thursday nights, I'm doing Pampered Chef shows when I can and I need to find time for my husband and son. It's going to be a busy few months coming up.

I'm scared to death of this Math class. I hate math and I thought a face to face would help me out more then an online class would.

Now, if I can only find my unicorn Trapper Keeper. ;)

Donna

I'm sure you will do great. Look at it this way... you will have four hours a week where you're not running to get your sons something to eat or cleaning the house or having to answer to your boss at work. This is something that is about you and for you. You will do fantastic!!!! Good luck :thumbup:

Donna, first of all, congratulations on taking the leap and going back to school! It can definitely be daunting to return to a classroom after such a long time, but I'm sure you'll do great. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate with your work schedule, Pampered Chef shows, and family, but I have no doubt that you'll find a way to manage everything. As for the Math class, I completely understand your fear. Math can be a tough subject for many people, myself included. But don't let that discourage you. You're taking the right step by choosing a face to face class. Being able to interact with your professor and classmates in person can make a big difference. And don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Your professor and classmates are there to support you. And let's not forget about that unicorn Trapper Keeper! I'm sure you'll find it and it will bring back some fun memories from your school days. Best of luck to you in your class and all your other endeavors! You got this!

1. What is "I Start Class Tonight"?

"I Start Class Tonight" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to teach you new recipes, cooking techniques, and how to use Pampered Chef products to make delicious meals.

2. How do I sign up for "I Start Class Tonight"?

You can sign up for "I Start Class Tonight" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting the class you are interested in. You will then be prompted to create an account and complete the registration process.

3. What is the cost of "I Start Class Tonight"?

The cost of "I Start Class Tonight" varies depending on the class you choose. Some classes are free, while others may have a small fee associated with them. You can check the class description for specific pricing information.

4. Do I need any special equipment to participate in "I Start Class Tonight"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in "I Start Class Tonight". However, it is recommended that you have basic cooking tools such as pots, pans, and utensils. Some classes may also require specific Pampered Chef products, but alternatives can often be used.

5. How long is each "I Start Class Tonight" session?

The duration of each "I Start Class Tonight" session varies, but most classes run for about one hour. Some classes may be shorter or longer depending on the complexity of the recipes being taught.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TiffanyK
  • Sheila