• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make These Truffle Brownie Cups Ahead of Time?

In summary, Truffle Brownie Cups are a delicious dessert made with fudgy brownie batter, filled with chocolate truffle filling, and topped with various toppings. To make them, simply prepare the brownie mix, bake in a mini muffin tin, fill with chocolate truffle filling, and add desired toppings. They can be made in advance and customized with different types of brownie mix, mix-ins, and toppings.
TheChaoticCook
Can I make these ahead of time? Should I refrigerate them? Do you think these are "nice" enough for the sweet portion of a bridal shower? I love anything chocolate but that's just me LOL.

You can make these ahead of time. If it's hot and humid you might want to refrigerate them but it's not required. They keep in a sealed container pretty well. They're as fancy as you want them to be. With some sliced/slivered almonds and such that'd be very elegant for a wedding shower vs candy sprinkles and such that might be more apropos for a more casual affair - so depends on how fancy/casual the shower will be. Though if you could find wedding sprinkles that might just be pretty cool.

These are heaven in a bite. :) As Lisa says, they can go casual to super elegant.

1. What is a Truffle Brownie Cup?

A Truffle Brownie Cup is a decadent dessert made with rich, fudgy brownie batter baked in a mini muffin tin. They are then filled with a creamy chocolate truffle filling and topped with a chocolate drizzle or sprinkles for added sweetness.

2. How do I make Truffle Brownie Cups?

To make Truffle Brownie Cups, you will need a mini muffin tin, brownie mix, chocolate truffle filling, and your choice of toppings. Start by preparing the brownie mix according to the package instructions. Then, fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full with the brownie batter. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Once cooled, use a small spoon or piping bag to fill each cup with the chocolate truffle filling. Top with your desired toppings and enjoy!

3. Can I make Truffle Brownie Cups in advance?

Yes, you can make Truffle Brownie Cups in advance. After baking and filling the cups, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 2 months. Just thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

4. Can I use a different type of brownie mix for Truffle Brownie Cups?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for Truffle Brownie Cups. You can also make homemade brownie batter if you prefer. Just make sure the batter is thick enough to hold its shape in the mini muffin tin.

5. How can I customize Truffle Brownie Cups?

Truffle Brownie Cups are very versatile and can be customized in many ways. You can use different types of brownie mixes, add in nuts or other mix-ins to the batter, or use different flavors of chocolate truffle filling. You can also experiment with different toppings such as crushed cookies, candy pieces, or caramel drizzle. Get creative and make them your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies