• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can I Host a Party with My Friends?

In summary, this approach catches people off guard and can get them to say yes to a party even if they don't want to host one.
PamperedK
Silver Member
So I want to try asking "When can we get your friends together for a party?" instead of "Are you wanting to host your own party?" (or whatever I usually say). Has anyone had luck with this? I imagine some people will say "oh no I don't think so" even though that doesn't answer my question...what do you say to that?

I don't even go there....when they come up to check out, I just ask them which month is better for their party, Sept. or Oct.?

It catches them off guard, they don't have time to think of an excuse and they just blurt out a month.

Hey, it's bold, but you know me!

Try it. I got my upline Director doing it, too and her bookings are way up!

I ask if they want there 1st paycheck or cubbies filled-?

Great lines Janice and Morfia! I've been using Janice's and it is making a difference. Now to try Morfia's approach as well! (Actually they go well together...)

jwpamp said:
I don't even go there....when they come up to check out, I just ask them which month is better for their party, Sept. or Oct.?

It catches them off guard, they don't have time to think of an excuse and they just blurt out a month.

Hey, it's bold, but you know me!

Try it. I got my upline Director doing it, too and her bookings are way up!

Wow really? So if I came up to your checkout it's just "Did you have fun tonight? Great! Which month is better for your party?"

Wow that's way out of my comfort zone but I'm going to do it!

Do you find you get cancellations if people are really caught of guard? What types of No's do you get using this approach?

Winnipegk said:
Wow really? So if I came up to your checkout it's just "Did you have fun tonight? Great! Which month is better for your party?"

Wow that's way out of my comfort zone but I'm going to do it!

Do you find you get cancellations if people are really caught of guard? What types of No's do you get using this approach?

I don't get many cancellations.

Once they realize what they did, I just tell everyone at the party "Hey, Susie's having a show on September 9th at 7pm, everyone mark it on your receipts or your calendar so you can make it to her show, too!!"

She starts her guest list right there.

Thanks so much - I'm going to give this a go! I'm off to conference tomorrow so I don't have a show until the 12th but I'll report back!

Related to Can I Host a Party with My Friends?

1. What are open ended booking questions?

Open ended booking questions are questions that are designed to gather more information from the customer in order to better understand their needs and preferences. These questions are not limited to a yes or no answer and allow for more detailed responses.

2. Why are open ended booking questions important in the Pampered Chef business?

In the Pampered Chef business, it is important to gather as much information as possible from customers in order to provide personalized and tailored recommendations. Open ended booking questions allow for a deeper understanding of the customer's needs and can help in making the best recommendations for their kitchen and cooking needs.

3. How do I come up with effective open ended booking questions?

To come up with effective open ended booking questions, it is important to think about what information you need to know from the customer in order to make the best recommendations. Ask open ended questions that start with words like "what," "how," or "why" to encourage a detailed response.

4. Can open ended booking questions be used in virtual parties?

Yes, open ended booking questions can be used in virtual parties just like they would be used in an in-person party. These questions can be asked in the chat or during a live video session with the customers. They can also be included in follow-up emails or surveys after the party.

5. How do open ended booking questions help in building relationships with customers?

Open ended booking questions show customers that you are genuinely interested in their needs and preferences. They allow for a more personal and in-depth conversation, which can help in building trust and long-lasting relationships with customers. This can also lead to repeat business and customer loyalty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • IAmChefJ