• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Too Late to Tell Bridal Expo Attendees They've Won a Free Show?

In summary, once an order has been placed, it is not possible to go back and offer a discount or add items to the order. However, if the order has not yet been processed and shipped, changes can be made to the shipping address or payment method, or the order can be cancelled. It is recommended to double-check all information before placing an order to avoid any errors.
LBurke
I have been making follow up calls from a HUGE bridal expo I did earlier this month and have had little success reaching people... I've mostly been leaving messages. Tonight I realized that I should have been telling them they won the 'second runner up' prize! (there was one winer at the whole thing for a GC... one of my leads did not win it). Hullo? What was I thinking?:mad: :confused: :cry: Why did I not do this to begin with?

I did this tonight and booked one and had several others interest peaked and permission to follow up.

My question is, when I try the people I've already called again, is it too late to tell them they've won a free show? Should I offer them a free show but not use the word 'won' or does that just sound like I'm desperate for bookings? (I almost am, but not quite!:eek: )

I wouldn't say "won", I would say you are offering a free PC party to help them get started with their kitchen supplies for themselves or their loved one who is getting married. Maybe tell them you had so many entrants that you wanted to make sure everyone got "showered" with our great products. You don't want to come off desperate or needy; just offer them a fun time with family and friends that will result in them earning free and discounted products. Good luck!

Tammy

Hey there! Don't beat yourself up too much for not mentioning the second runner up prize earlier. We all make mistakes and it's important to learn from them. It's great that you realized your mistake and have already seen some success from mentioning the prize.As for following up with people you've already called, I don't think it's too late to mention the prize. Just be honest and say something like, "I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but I wanted to let you know that you actually won the second runner up prize at the bridal expo. Congratulations!" You can then offer them the free show and explain the details.I don't think using the word "won" makes you sound desperate, especially since there was actually a winner at the expo. Just be genuine and explain that you wanted to make sure they were aware of the prize and didn't miss out on the opportunity.Good luck with your follow up calls and don't forget to mention the prize to everyone else you reach out to! It may just be the extra push they need to book with you.

Can I Go Back and Offer a Discount After a Customer Has Placed an Order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to go back and offer a discount. We recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if there are any current promotions or discounts that can be applied to your order.

Can I Go Back and Add Items to an Existing Order?

We are unable to add items to an existing order. If you would like to purchase additional items, we recommend placing a new order. However, if your original order has not yet been processed and shipped, you may cancel the order and place a new one with the additional items.

Can I Go Back and Change the Shipping Address for an Order?

If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, we may be able to change the shipping address. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address. We recommend double-checking the shipping address before placing your order to ensure accuracy.

Can I Go Back and Use a Different Payment Method for an Order?

If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, we may be able to change the payment method. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the payment method. We recommend double-checking the payment method before placing your order to ensure accuracy.

Can I Go Back and Cancel an Order?

If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, we may be able to cancel the order. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to cancel it. If you wish to cancel an order, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
abearagn
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook