• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Double Up? Ordering a Free/Discounted Product Twice

In summary, the company's policies state that promotions and discounts are limited to one per customer, and doubling up on an order to receive two free or discounted products is not permitted. Placing multiple orders to receive multiple free or discounted products is also not allowed. Promotions and discounts cannot be combined, and only one can be applied per order. Similarly, promotions and hostess rewards cannot be combined, and customers must choose between using a discount code for a free product or receiving hostess rewards for a party. Finally, customers cannot double up on an order to receive free or discounted products and also receive hostess rewards for a party.
StacieB
Gold Member
Can a host order something twice with the free and discounted product? For example: use free $$ to get a mandoline and then use the 25% discount for another one?

They can order as many of each item as they would like. (up to about 50 I believe)

Thanks a bunch!!

StacieB said:
Quick Question
There's no such thing up here. ;)I predict this question will be answered several times for about three pages of discussion.Edited to add: Apparently, I was incorrect.

Last edited:

Related to Can I Double Up? Ordering a Free/Discounted Product Twice

1. Can I double up on my order to receive two free/discounted products?

No, our promotions and discounts are limited to one per customer. Doubling up on an order to receive two free or discounted products is not permitted.

2. Can I place two separate orders to receive multiple free/discounted products?

No, our promotions and discounts are limited to one per customer, regardless of the number of orders placed. Placing multiple orders to receive multiple free or discounted products is not allowed.

3. Can I use a discount code for a free product and also redeem a free product through a party or hostess promotion?

No, our promotions and discounts cannot be combined. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order.

4. Can I use a discount code for a free product and also receive the hostess rewards for a party I am hosting?

No, our promotions and hostess rewards cannot be combined. You can choose to use a discount code for a free product or receive the hostess rewards for a party, but not both.

5. Can I double up on my order to receive a free/discounted product and also receive the hostess rewards for a party I am hosting?

No, our promotions and hostess rewards cannot be combined. You can choose to double up on your order to receive a free or discounted product, or receive the hostess rewards for a party, but not both.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
3RingChef