• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Customers Receive Credit for Returns on Outdated Products?

In summary, the customer has a wobbliness issue with their pizza cutter that they are worried about getting worse over time and would like a new cutter, but they don't want to wait until September 1st to get it fixed. The customer also has a problem with their ultimate manoline and would like a different product.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I have a customer that bought a pizza cutter a few months back, and just showed me that it is very "wobbly" ...if I wait until Sept 1 to put te prod adjustment in, will they send her the new style cutter?

And another customer who is not happy with the ultimate manoline at all...it is almost a year, and she would just like credit towards another product. Can I do this for her, or does she have to do it herself?

TIA :)

I'm not sure on either, but I think they'd send her the old style cutter if they still have them, since that's what she bought. Is the price different?

Also, I believe our guarantee for the first year is for exchange, refund, or replacement & after a year for replacement only. So I would think they would let her choose something else. But she will have to pay to ship it back.

I would call the Solution Center on both.

They will likely give her an old style cutter unless she wants to exchange up and pay the difference.

She would definitely get the old style pizza cutter no matter when it is returned (within warranty). The chances they sell out of the old one by then is unlikely - they do keep some around for those purposes when they can.

As far as the UM is concerned, she should call PC and explain how she feels and they will make the adjustment - it should not wait if she is close to the one year mark. You could call for her but possibly would not be able to answer all their inquiries. The warranty is for longer but I believe that pamperedgirl3 is correct that correct about exchange/refund being just the first year.

Last edited:
That is what I thought, thanks all:)

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. Can I return a product that I have used?

Yes, you can still return a product that you have used within 30 days of purchase. We understand that you may need to test out our products before deciding if they meet your needs.

3. How can I initiate a return?

To initiate a return, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. They will guide you through the return process and provide you with a return label.

4. Do I need to provide a reason for my return?

No, you do not need to provide a reason for your return. However, we do appreciate any feedback you have about our products so we can continue to improve our offerings.

5. Will I get a full refund for my return?

Yes, you will receive a full refund for your return as long as it is within 30 days of purchase. If you are exchanging the product, we will provide you with a new one at no extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smarteez2
  • 2crazyboys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie