• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Customers (or Hosts) Purchase These?

The only reason I knew that was cuz I was just looking it up this morning so I can sell mine!I would love a few of these dishes. I alway give my sisters and bother a small gift for the holidays and that would be so cute for Thankgiving. Please let me know how much. Thanks Debbie
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Are these available for customers (or hosts, for that matter) to purchase?

I didn't think so, but I wanted to be forarmed in case of questions....

As far as I have heard the only way to get them is to order $60 or more from a show in Oct.I wish there was, I would love about 6 of them.

ChefMary412 said:
As far as I have heard the only way to get them is to order $60 or more from a show in Oct.I wish there was, I would love about 6 of them.

I have no interest in keeping mine so once the October selling season is over I'd be happy to sell it to another consultant :)

dannyzmom said:
I have no interest in keeping mine so once the October selling season is over I'd be happy to sell it to another consultant :)

Ditto on that one!

Ditto bumping! It's ok, but just ok. So if you want mine, you can purchase it.

I want one. Who wants to sell?

oh I want one!

How much would they be valued at and need to be sold at?
God bless,
Amanda

jesusluvsu2005 said:
How much would they be valued at and need to be sold at?
God bless,
Amanda

I think it states the value on the guest special flyer.

I too am interested in selling mine... I looked at the Oct sheet and see nothing about its value. Am I missing it?

Did anyone get a value on these little guys? I am interested in making a set for myself for my holiday table and am looking to purchase them... ??

The heart dishes were $12 each, if you want to use that as a guide.

I looked back, and on my outside order forms, I had the heart SA dish as $10 for purchase...

KellyTheChef said:
I looked back, and on my outside order forms, I had the heart SA dish as $10 for purchase...

Okay - $10 then.:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - $10 then.:D

Sorry! :eek:

The only reason I knew that was cuz I was just looking it up this morning so I can sell mine!

I would love a few of these dishes. I alway give my sisters and bother a small gift for the holidays and that would be so cute for Thankgiving. Please let me know how much. Thanks Debbie [email protected]

Related to Can Customers (or Hosts) Purchase These?

Can customers purchase these products?

Yes, customers can purchase products from Pampered Chef. Our products are available for purchase through our independent consultants or on our website.

Do I have to host a party to purchase products?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase products. You can contact one of our independent consultants or make a purchase directly on our website.

Can I purchase products as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase products as a gift for someone else. Simply let your consultant know that you would like to purchase a gift and they can help you with the details.

Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

We do not offer discounts for bulk orders. However, we do have a host rewards program that offers discounts and free products for hosting a party with a certain amount of sales.

Can I purchase products from a previous catalog?

Our products are regularly updated and we do not offer products from previous catalogs. However, some of our popular products may make a comeback in future catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
chef greta